The Obama....???????

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

Fellow Smokers,

may be So Cal brethren, Any one have a line on the genetic of the Obama Strain?

C

CAPO

Nope....ever hear of Barackoli?.......jk

(couldn't resist...saw that one comin..lol)

R

Rabbi

Turns out the consecous is it a re name of the Abbusive OG kush cut.

T

trichburner

Seriously........ I think someone needs to lay off the kush for a while

D

dailychronic

Sounds like something that sounds real good till you smoke it then you realize it ain't any better than the last shit you smoked

D

DazedNconfussed

same here....heard its actually good stuff.......

t.o.med

t.o.med

theres a guy up here selling obama kush seeds says its og kush x kiwi seeds 2 pounder lol.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

well it's gotta be better than the schwag we smoked the last 8 years... It looks dank; can it deliver what we need? lmao

S

seabass

the Obama is an outstanding cross between OG Kush and Master Kush. Short, fat and purple. Smells like sandalwood and pine. Ripe in 60 days not a day more.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Seabass, Your Obama sounds very different then mine. Mine is not short. Can get very tall without topping/training. Very Kushy smell and oily stem/stalk. The buds didnt purp and have an ammonia/y type smell at first that almost burns your nose.

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Down in the Greater Long Beach area a bunch of collectives try to carry this strain, but they are just renaming some OG. I worked in a few different collectives in southern cal and haven't heard any real genetc lineage. I know the two places I worked at renamed whatever OG they wanted. They do that a lot with their product to be honest. I guess most people don't care, but for those of us who care about genetics it's upsetting.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Very upsetting;( Even more upsetting when people rename sh!tty strains..:sad0047:

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Lots of misinformation and renaming with these cuts. Check here for more discussion:

Latest posts

Top Bottom