The OG is harsh

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I have not smoked a ton of different kushes, mostly presidential or triple x og kush (i think that is what my friend says they are called). Also smoked some east coast that was great, supposedly very similar or same to tahoe. All are awesome, top of the line smoke. But i have to say that they are not smoothest smoke. Incredibaly lung expansion that has me coughing on almost every hit. Is it just me and the few kushes i have tried? Is the sfv or fire smoother or is this just the nature of the kush?

I am smoking some old Chemdog D right now, and really love it. I am back in NYC now and looking foward to more of the tasty city dank.

Happy (early) thanksgiving to all!

JB

R

Rolln J

My og isnt harsh, but I take her at day 68ish - some go longer and the more amber crystals you have it can be more expando...

Venom818

Venom818

I always have some OG in my jar right know im puffing on the tahoe,sfv,larry, and none are harsh to me had some chem-d i would say u get about the same lung expansion than the og's.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I ditched the XXX OG as I did not like the kinda harsh smoke. Nothing to do with Flushing. The Larrys, sfv etc do not suffer this issue.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Right on dude, thanks for the info. I am gonna tell my buddy in cali that he needs to switch it up and find something smoother. On the other hand, I am on the east coast right now and smoking some very smooth dank... more on that later...

Latest posts

Top Bottom