The old guard breeders starting to drop, whats next?

• Thread starter ezenzyme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaKryptik

CannaKryptik

I would totally bite on the bog for that price so long as they are not tooo old
I think I might snag 'em today. I'm late to the party, but I'm drawn to BOG'S gear like a moth to a flame after smoking one joint of a BOG cross my buddy bred. I think it was Blue Kush x Sour Bubble if I'm not mistaken. I would like to start some of my own using what I can find. I crossed my cut of IN Bubblegum with a Kashmir (short flowering) male and plan to work a nice pheno into BOGs Bubble. Figured that will give me a good place to start

L

Landracehunter

You shouldn't need our input if you want to start manipulating this precious gene pool. You should be perfecting growing and learning until you can handle that type responsibility. Not hating. Start some chucks and teach yourself.
Amen Everybody wants to start being a CEO Nobody wants to put in the work I've been growing for 20 years and I'm still learning

L

Landracehunter

Ten bucks a seed? I’ve seen people paying $200 for

Oh there is still lots of small timers doing great work to preserve what is left in the gene pool. They just aren’t publicized on Instagram like the commercial growers who only grow the pretty. And when you meet the right people they are free.
It's because everybody is doing everything for the fame and notoriety and the most clicks and who has the best names and all that stuff it's all about being in the limelight it's not doing what's best for the industry Just like I was a guy said everybody's using silicon all the way through the flowering cycle I noticed that with some sour diesel that I had I was commenting to my body that it's not even the same as it was 10 years ago and I mean 10 years ago I could break it apart with my fingers and now I need a scissors or it's so stiff it's gonna poke through my skin or I have to grab a grinder not for convenience not out of necessity They think it makes dense buds but it makes rock hard buds like putting them in a compactor like it's swag from Mexico I don't know if any of you've gone with all organic all natural no BS the buds aren't as dense Nice full structure I mean very well developed all the right features just not dance cause you're not filled as a bunch of chemicals and unnecessary shit

L

Landracehunter

Go to one of the OG shops in Amsterdam chops and answer them and smoke some original white widow It's become all about the person and the person who made it or anything to do with the product that's a product the product is just a happy biproduct though all this shit Everybody just wants to smoke the latest and greatest thing Trying to like a bunch of lemmings following everybody off the cliff

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Preach to the quire brother!! Im ten years in and i dont know nothin'. 32 percent nanner runts? Naw, id kill for some outdoor super silver done right!! Original white widow? Shantibaba!! These latest and greatest fads are resulting in the loss of the really good original strains, wheres the blue dream at!?! I need the connection to the OG growers who understand this and have been maintaining these genes in seed form.

shaganja

shaganja

i just saw some Pine tar kush on CSI humboldt, any thoughts?
Got a pack from reeferman. Running it now. Wont be done till Halloween. But took a sample nug, and it is pretty nice! Imagine an o.g. but simple. Just pine and earth/tar. Early sample so cant say this will be the same flavor by end of month, but man, am really happy with potency! Sat bubbler down. Forgot I was smoking/sampling her. Am excited to get her finished!! I would pick up.

Top Bottom