The Old Mans Turn Growing

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

Ok first off don’t have a Tent. Not sure on Grow Lights but what I have girls seem happy.

I think without a Tent I’m stuck with Autos which is fine.

Been reading in bold print. Do not pinch or cut. Don’t really need support. Got some 3 gallon Buckets. Using Happy Frog Soil they seem happy with it without any extra.

Son cut all the Fan Leaves. Next grow thinking just bend them over and go.

Got some Photos Son says they don’t need dark. I cut the light way back to 10/14 didn’t tell the kid they are now starting to bud but they are still getting some light.

I have Mix Pack of Autos Seed. Got Gorilla Glue which is doing good. Bruce Banner doing ok. Girl Scout Cookies that are just now budding.

My Son says older seed won’t sprout but I have seen seed years old sprout. What I’m thinking of doing is just planting Gorilla Glue.

He is younger and I’m crippled so he bust me up the side of the head so be it.

I know against everything but I’m thinking should work.

oLd1

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Photos need at least 12 hours of total darkness indoors to flower right.

oLd1

oLd1

Photos need at least 12 hours of total darkness indoors to flower right.
I know but my Son said no and give me bunch of crap over it.

I had an area I thought would work but he told me it was BS.

He is use to growing out in the brush and only one crop. And hard telling on the seed. I know he has some Bag Seed and bunch of male.

Mine are starting I think because I cut the light way back and they think it is getting Fall.

My Autos are doing fine other than me over watering and him trimming.

oLd1

8A156E19 69FF 4154 853E 9AACA2D0A487
oLd1

oLd1

Well took one small Bud off Gorilla Glue dried it out and smoked it.

Got a good high, no Couch Lock. Thinking just going with Gorilla Glue Autos.

oLd1

TSD

TSD

I know but my Son said no and give me bunch of crap over it.

I had an area I thought would work but he told me it was BS.

He is use to growing out in the brush and only one crop. And hard telling on the seed. I know he has some Bag Seed and bunch of male.

Mine are starting I think because I cut the light way back and they think it is getting Fall.

My Autos are doing fine other than me over watering and him trimming.

oLd1
There are literally no leaves left?! That's not pruning, that's trimming to dry lol. Autos don't need trimming they don't have time to recover from the shock. Photos need 12/12 in bud. No darkness can stress and possibly kill photos. And if he has males they need to be killed unless you want seeds. I'd be surprised if those grow anymore after that hack job, or they may re veg, or they may rally... but that's definitely WAY too much trimming. Sounds like he thinks he knows a lot about something he doesn't know much about. 1/3 of fan leaves can be taken off without much shock... that's like 97/100ths lol.

oLd1

oLd1

That’s a picture of the Auto’s they are done cut. He wasn’t happy with what we got.

Came in yesterday evening he was cutting Sugar Leaves off the Photo’s.

I told him yesterday but like talking to a wall.

oLd1

New Babies we shall see

E3FB1D24 60C0 4F4C 9BAA 699EB4B261A0
oLd1

oLd1

He is learning. He planted some Auto Seed I gave him some in Small Pot and some in 5 gallon.

The small Pots ready to cut and 5 gallon hasn’t Bloomed.

oLd1

ILLGE4E

ILLGE4E

Sorry if this is too personal. But how crippled are you? I think I read some where you only have one arm?? Hope you can learn to do this without your son because after reading some of your posts it sounds like your son is a know it all who refuses to learn more. (Because he already knows everything obviously lol). Which I totally understand because my kids are know it alls too!

But I hope you can figure out how to do it on your own and take the advice of some of the people on this site because you can get your plants to be way better.

oLd1

oLd1

Sorry if this is too personal. But how crippled are you? I think I read some where you only have one arm?? Hope you can learn to do this without your son because after reading some of your posts it sounds like your son is a know it all who refuses to learn more. (Because he already knows everything obviously lol). Which I totally understand because my kids are know it alls too!

But I hope you can figure out how to do it on your own and take the advice of some of the people on this site because you can get your plants to be way better.
Only have use of one Arm. And my Doctor says I shouldn't be able to walk. Suppose to take Hydrocodone every 4 hours for pain.

My wife helps me with lots of stuff. Today we was wanting to dig up a Gas Line. Couldn't find any of my Spades. So we bought another. Son came by. See you bought me another Spade I have your other at my house.

Hey I try. Went to put outside light up, get up the Ladder then realize I needed both hands. Shooting Squirrels the other day found head shots were out, because I couldn't hold the front of the Rifle up.

It is just easier having help some times. Was going to give up heating with wood because it is too hard to cut. My Son came over last year to see if I could run a Chainsaw. Had to cut it smaller to lift it with one arm. My problem was me falling and not able to get up.

My Son actually knows a lot just don't want to listen on some things.

oLd1

ILLGE4E

ILLGE4E

Damn man. Sounds very hard. We take a lot of things for granted. Good luck with everything man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom