The One man 15k SS#4 Aptus Show

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

Billy
You say you've been running Calimagic, how many ML's per gallon.? Are you adding it to the Rez every feeding, when do you stop using it?
Also how are you liking the heavy foliar your trees look great. What weeks are you double dosing the Aptus BloomBoost?
Thanks

I'm still using the Cali magic at about 200-220 ppm, not sure the ml per gallon.

Yes I add it every time up till about week 5.

I quit using the heavy foliar as I ran out and am using caps "magic bullet" and spraying teas and occasionally epson salts.

I double dose the fasilator the first two weeks, not the bloom boost.

Billyboat

Billyboat

I should say, I quit doing a double dose of the bloom boost and now just stick fasilator

Last edited:
Billyboat

Billyboat

Stretching for the light!

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
I don't want to derail this sweet thread, but do you have any thoughts on changing the parabolic structure of the AAW's during flower? (Wide spread vs tight spread) It looks like you have them as wide as they'll go right now. Also, any thoughts on stopping the light bleaching that occurs on the sides of the reflector next to the bulb?

Billyboat

Billyboat

I don't want to derail this sweet thread, but do you have any thoughts on changing the parabolic structure of the AAW's during flower? (Wide spread vs tight spread) It looks like you have them as wide as they'll go right now. Also, any thoughts on stopping the light bleaching that occurs on the sides of the reflector next to the bulb?

Since I'm utilizing the overlapping light I like them as wide as they will go.
I used to get bleaching but I dropped 2k in the room so the temp is better controlled, 77 degree air temp and 82 leaf temp at 18"-24" off the canopy, and the humidity stays at 65-67%. I have a love hate relationship with the wings, I think they are only good if you have 4 or more in a row.

T

toquer

I'm having trouble keeping my humidity this high. How are your numbers with aptus? Are you hitting a gpw
You're funny... Hitting? Seriously? This guy hitting? He's hitting a fucking grand slam that's what he's fucking hitting!

Rocking it out of the fucking park!

T

toquer

I ran Aptus, still run parts of it periodically. Love their base boost. Don't run without it. StartBoost as well, but only early. Fasilitor until week six. Massboost for broad fan leaf plants only on weeks 1,3,5,7. Peak and Finale boosts only to fix deficiencies. No idea what I yield, bad to say, but we dropped our wattage with the shift to gavita's and increased or yield. So gpw is a jokers reference. Not trying to hate, but Billy rocks it, he hits numbers, bigger than I can dream.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I'm just trying to see if there is a common number to hit with aptus it's all. I'm no Comercial grower but still keep numbers and trying to learn how to do it better. Thought Billy would be the best to answer. I have ran aptus for a year almost now.

Billyboat

Billyboat

I'm just trying to see if there is a common number to hit with aptus it's all. I'm no Comercial grower but still keep numbers and trying to learn how to do it better. Thought Billy would be the best to answer. I have ran aptus for a year almost now.

I'm killing it with aptus. I love the stuff,.But I'll say this much, aptus won't get you big numbers unless everything else is dialed.

N P K is npk, aptus is just easy for me.

My low yielding strains are under a gpw, but I can live with that, cookies and my ogs don't yield for shit, but the lemon haze I run hit 3.1 potatoes on one light, and 2.2-2.5 each for the other 9 lights of lemon. I hate talking yields, as there is no way to prove it on a forum.

My environment is dialed in, the best I've ever had it.
I run an iponic 624 and it keeps everything exactly where I want it.

Billyboat

Billyboat

You're funny... Hitting? Seriously? This guy hitting? He's hitting a fucking grand slam that's what he's fucking hitting!

Rocking it out of the fucking park!

Appreciate it brotha!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I'm killing it with aptus. I love the stuff,.But I'll say this much, aptus won't get you big numbers unless everything else is dialed.

N P K is npk, aptus is just easy for me.

My low yielding strains are under a gpw, but I can live with that, cookies and my ogs don't yield for shit, but the lemon haze I run hit 3.1 potatoes on one light, and 2.2-2.5 each for the other 9 lights of lemon. I hate talking yields, as there is no way to prove it on a forum.

My environment is dialed in, the best I've ever had it.
I run an iponic 624 and it keeps everything exactly where I want it.
I can honestly say my plants are happy but i guess I'm running the wrong strains. I'll check that out. Much love

Billyboat

Billyboat

I can honestly say my plants are happy but i guess I'm running the wrong strains. I'll check that out. Much love

That was the game changer for me, genetics, you can't turn a Prius into a bentely no matter how hard you try.

Environment has a huge roll as well. I preach about VPD to my buddies, I'm running exactly 1.22.

I have been blessed with amazing genetics, by some amazing people. I can't take credit for that.

I'm a seed popin whore now, as I want to find more gems!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

That was the game changer for me, genetics, you can't turn a Prius into a bentely no matter how hard you try.

Environment has a huge roll as well. I preach about VPD to my buddies, I'm running exactly 1.22.

I have been blessed with amazing genetics, by some amazing people. I can't take credit for that.

I'm a seed popin whore now, as I want to find more gems!
What is vpd and what is optimal room. My room is tight except for humidity. I run that at about 25-40% temps at 77 78 and leaf temp is like 73-79 depending on intensity

Billyboat

Billyboat

What is vpd and what is optimal room. My room is tight except for humidity. I run that at about 25-40% temps at 77 78 and leaf temp is like 73-79 depending on intensity

Vapor pressure difference...lots of great threads on the farm...

That's your missing link! Your plants at those numbers, aren't happy as they could be.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Damn so your saying that 48 percent isn't even close to what I'm needing. Any ideas on a more afordable option than the mainland it's a 8 x 10 room 3k. I think that one is a little overkill. I have a tiny guy in there now but obviously t isn't enough. Trying to get my game stepped up

So what about outside in colorado everything is super dry and things seem to do really well put here in the hot dry mtns.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Damn so your saying that 48 percent isn't even close to what I'm needing. Any ideas on a more afordable option than the mainland it's a 8 x 10 room 3k. I think that one is a little overkill. I have a tiny guy in there now but obviously t isn't enough. Trying to get my game stepped up

So what about outside in colorado everything is super dry and things seem to do really well put here in the hot dry mtns.

Yea that's what I'm saying, get that up 30% and you will see a huge difference.

Outdoors is a different ball game...landraces grow in 120 degree weather in the desert in some countries.

Afforadble? They are like 200 bucks for a 12 disc, you make your own fogger...plastic tote, float valve, computer fan..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Yea that's what I'm saying, get that up 30% and you will see a huge difference.

Outdoors is a different ball game...landraces grow in 120 degree weather in the desert in some countries.

Afforadble? They are like 200 bucks for a 12 disc, you make your own fogger...plastic tote, float valve, computer fan..
View attachment 459591
View attachment 459592
I searched for 12 disc on google it came up with saws and stuff. Do you have a link what to buy then just rig it up to the storage bin then put a fan ont to it to spit out air? Thanks for your tips bro just what I was looking for. Much love

Top Bottom