The one Star Dawg that could.

• Thread starter caliogk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
I had one of 2 Star Dawg beans pop and it's starting to get legs. If I'm not mistaken, this is also Star Dawg IX. I have my finger's crossed for a female!

The one star dawg that could

B

blaze 1

looks like a good start got a chair pulled up for this one

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin good.. I'm very interested in this strain I'll b watching.. Great work

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
What up farmers. Been dealing with hot Cali weather and root aphids :ninja

This baby is a little lime green and unhappy, I know chems don't like being bothered much. On the positive side, a thick white hair shot out of a pod :icon_animal26:.

IMG 0208

IMG 0206

I hope this lady doesn't get fussy with me, this is a strain I really would like to have. If this baby is a female, this will be the 2nd time I've had only 1 Top Dawg bean germinate and be female. Can't say enough about JJNYC and the Top Dawg crew. Peace~

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sweet. Lucky u got that girl! I can't wait to her get big. This will be very interesting. Good luck with her bro!

M

moneyorlove

looks like she'll recover just fine ! my babies looked twice as bad but they are looking better now ^_^

T

tree king

hopefully i can get some seeds of this some time in the near future

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
What up farmers.

Went down to the shop and picked up some smart pots - #3's / 2.6 gallons in volume. This Star Dawg baby went in tonight :yes

Stay blessed, more to come.

Star Dawg

IMG 0231

IMG 0233

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
What up farmers. So I found out this lady I started from seed wasn't from a Star Dawg IX pack, but rather the first round of packs that went up here on the bay.... The round of packs that made all the keeper Star Dawg Pheno's. Can't wait to see what kind of goodness comes from her!

Had a little issue for a moment, she is back and kicking now :ninja

Star Dawg

SD 1

SD 2

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I hate the new handles on those smart pots. Its like putting a hole on the side of your pot for soil to fall out of. Other than that they are great!

TortureKill

TortureKill

She looks great Caliogk! Good luck with her, Hope you got a winner there.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I hate the new handles on those smart pots. Its like putting a hole on the side of your pot for soil to fall out of. Other than that they are great!

lol - I had the same experience

glad shes bouncing back for ya caliogk

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Took photos of everything else in the tent, might as well get one of this sexy lady.

HPIM0685

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi

#1 stinker in the garden. Looks like she is going to produce~ :ninja

HPIM0736

HPIM0735

HPIM0734

Top Bottom