The one strain you hold dear to your heart?

• Thread starter twisted metal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

twisted metal

Well farmers iv been smoking for many many years and because of that it kinda takes a lot for me to get high these days. Im sure its mostly due to the many years of puffin:cool0044:. Till this day and shit tons of strains there is only ONE that i miss so much that im sure i will never see again and thats the 4 way east coast cut, it was the one hit wonder literally.

That strain made such a huge impact on the east coast and 10 years later people always and i mean always say nothing can compare. Now I know someone out there has to have this cut and hope i can one day find it. So what strain do you farmers hold dear to your hearts?

Jah Bless:rasta2:

fractaLz

fractaLz

I know all about the 4 way. She's still being raged down in Baltimore and D.C.

T

twisted metal

Well dam, iv seen it pop up a couple times in the past 5 years but it was a watered down version. I knew a guy years ago that knew the grower but he has lost ties with him. If you happen to ever get a hold of some post some pics. I miss the smell o how i miss the smell.

I read a thread years ago of a east coaster who smoked it for years and decided to get i believe sensi seeds 4way but he said the finished product has def not the same but similar.

fractaLz

fractaLz

I'll get some more info on its current status. I know my boy's crew ran it hard in Baltimore in the 90's, and last I heard the cut is still held and being pushed out. Although its not being pushed like it was back then

T

twisted metal

Awesome man thanks for the info. I wish i could find some, would bring back so many good memory's.

M

Malachi

The original alaskan thunderfuck that was clone only from the valley, bomb

R

Rabbi

I have some freebies I'm working on getting to the Bay, visiting my by whos a football coach in Juno, Well we crossed his Matanuska Valley Thunder F*** (For mizz Elvis) x Lemon Larry father the buds the seed came from were the size and shape of a football a during harvest palyed a game or two with the buds.

But my favorite I was still under ten and my mentor co founder of '75 SSC was storing Opiated Thai Sticks in the Oakland Hills both flavors Chocolate and Highland the chocolate was wraped with a long piece of twine made from the stem still attached, Second, would be the Blueberry (Strong Indica) from the Eastbay that came in test tubes with those 70's/ 80's scratch and sniff blueberry stickers and the bud in the test tubes smelled strong than the sticker with a cork stoper, Real a plus in the day when some old timers still grew/smoked leaf.

B

BlindCripple

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm a big fan of the original Sour Diesel. Its been my favorite for the last few years. Love the high it delivers and i never seem to get sick of it. Has great taste, color, and expansion in lungs. Gets me just as ripped day in and day out.

Hopefully a few months after i get the white urkle, and sour alien popped I'll have a new fav

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I love the Sour, Og, and any roadkill skunks. I am now in love with my new grapefruit, and am so happy to have the cut. It tastes and smells like no other grapefruit I have ever seen.

S

SMOKEINJOE

That 4way cut is alive and kicking in Landover,MD(PG county) by way of baltimore. If you smoked it you def would remember. Shit would hit you like a sativa and then pile drive you with the indi finish. def one of the best to date for me

M

Malachi

That cross sounds killer Rabbi! I have never found thunderfuck like the original. It was originally grown by a hippie commune in Matanuska Valley a good adventourous friend of mine traveled there back in the mid 90's and brought some back with him. From what I gather it was a cross created ecspecially for the region and may have had some ruderials influence in it. He told me the whole story behind it, and told me that the original thunderfuck was a clone only strain that was selected from like 100 seeds that were bred by these guys. The buds were florecent green with black and purple hues. The shit was the bomb though! One of the best smokes I have ever toked.

F

forehead

I have had the real ATF and it was exactly as above..absolutely mind blowing like old school nl5
now a days you couldnt get me to give up KK Strawberry cough for anything..I have VERY high tolerance(everyday for over 15 years) and the KKSC ALWAYS rings my bell..as well as does wonders for depression and anxiety issues.

N

nor cali farmer

wohawken 72 was the year. bud and stems as big as your arms. dark green in color and sticky with a heavy smoke that would hang in the air around your head. luv those days

R

Radio_Dread

i would have to say Kali Mist like 4 years ago and Royal Dutchman Orange, both really great tasty smoke and reminds me of a great time of my life....college...

F

forehead

Kali Mist in the day mmm...mmm...mmmmm...would love to find a good pheno.

H

haze89

my fave strain was one called "juice" it was the skunkiest, hardest hitting indica i have evr smoked. it was in the midwest along with a superskunk that was mad fruity candy smell

i would seriously consider giving up my left nut for a cut of the juice....

puffin on some juice I got from a grower friend right now man. He did a shitty drying job though. Still gets me ripped.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Theres been a few, i would kill for the cuts, but most have never ever heard of some of them, champagne(bc cut thats known very little about, tastes fizzy almost), pochi, krush, max, oh the list could go for pages and pages. But that pochi and krush, if you've ever smoked those, what a treat.

M

MASSES 420KING

been toking for 17 years and so far to this day my absolute favorite is the blue hawaii [98 aloha widow x blueberry ] totally emcompassing high havent had a high like that in the years b4 i toked and grew her and havent had it since i lost her [powdery mildew/mold

Latest posts

Top Bottom