The one strain you hold dear to your heart?

• Thread starter twisted metal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigAl25

The dark brown Thai stick I obtained 20 years ago. Found a seed grew the thing under 400 Watt MH. The plant got over 5 feet tall/ flowered for a few weeks then hermied on me. Now I know why. It was and still is the best weed I ever had to date. That may change when my strawberry bubba kush by OG is done though. Peace and Respect MON

M

MASSES 420KING

Killer green bud ya i gotta say thats a goodone shit i forgot about that strain good call winchester

D

DrDanko

I'm a big fan of the original Sour Diesel. Its been my favorite for the last few years. Love the high it delivers and i never seem to get sick of it. Has great taste, color, and expansion in lungs. Gets me just as ripped day in and day out.

Hopefully a few months after i get the white urkle, and sour alien popped I'll have a new fav

Hey BC: Hey neighbor, I'm in the midwest as well! And I just popped some White Erkle's, waiting to see what they can do! I'm a fan of the Sour Diesel as well.

I had some Alaskan Thunderfuck in NYC in summer of '07 that is still probably my favorite to date. It didn't have that classic lime green with mad hairs look. Was actually almost brownish with resin. Guessing b/c it was grown organically and supposedly had a mad flush, that that influenced the end color. Rock solid nuggets that were properly cured. We smoked, and I laughed my ass off as my friend tripped over a bunch of shoes. We we're getting ready to go hoop it up at the park(like back in the high school days), so I joked about how he better not hurt himself before I schooled him. Then I proceeded to get up and accidentally kick the coffee table, breaking my little toe. Still get a good laugh out of that one(hey, cut me some slack, I still played the game)! Second favorite would be KKCS. DrD.

F

forehead

KKSC..keeps me motivated and sane..nothing like it that I know of.

B

billybadazz

The original alaskan thunderfuck that was clone only from the valley, bomb

I have a cut from an old man(I still run it) that he swears up and down that it is REAL DEAL Alaskan thunderfuck and I believe him. It is a fast flowerer (52-58 days) smells like poop rotten fruit and espresso. It will literally stink your car up through 3 bags (no shit!!!!) looks a lot like C-99 with a sativa-ish stature but rock hard nugz. This shit is a speedy high with no ceiling that turns into pure "retardedness" can't think kind of stone, the only thing that lacks about this weed is the yield sucks. I get an average of only 2 oz a plant some 3. I will always keep this plant as I have yet to find a strain that keeps getting me baked as much as this one does even years later with the same "damn I'm fuckin baked!" I have great hopes to find a father to breed with that has superior yield to breed her to any ideas???

D

death machine

mazar is 1 of the strains that i love the most,, very consistant indoor and out its easy to grow and its a hard hitter,,love it

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Vietnames Black back in "68 while there....One hit shit and STANDS ALONE!

B

Bi0hazard

As of now, given my current exposure. I would have to say the Chemdog family - Sour Diesel, Chemdog, OG Kush's.

Top Bottom