the one...?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

danko

hey whats up? i was just looken for some info on "the one" that you crossed with sannies jack to make the killing fields?

D

danko

thanks broseph! i dig the nycd, love me some blueberry, but have never heard of killer queen....this killing fields is a deep ass cross! lol

D

danko

found it on icmag!

-New York City Diesel (Soma) Mexican Sativa X Afghani------( i thought nycd was from chemdog d x with a skunk from boston or somewhere around there? or even a direct disendent of the famouse chemdog bag with the 3 seeds at that dead show that got grown out and gifted to some dude in ny who didnt like the name chemdog and called it diesle??? im i even close???lol, i wonder what soma's story is about it??)

-Killer Queen (Reservoir) Airborne’s G13 X Cinderella 99

-they didnt have blueberry sativa listed but they did have it as a cross used in many other strains...

then to make his killing fields (which this is really all about) he crossed it with sannies jack f6 which is just an amazing jack herer pheno back crossed with its mom...i think..lol

-Jack Herer (Sensi) Skunk #1 X Northern Lights #5 X Haze

D

danko

then i found this...

-NYC Diesel (Soma) Sour Diesel X Afghani Hawaiian

and this...for the sour d in the cross
Sour Diesel (Reservoir) Mexican Sativa X Chemo
Sour Diesel (??) ?DNL X Daywrecker?
Sour Diesal = Mass.Super Skunk x Chem {dawg}Sour Diesel = [(SensiNL X MassSuperSkunk) X Dawg/Chem] X DNL

nl#5 was not listed yet #1,2 and 9 were. but they did also have it listed as a cross for many strains as well (the #5 that is)

im just looking for the origins of the strain im about to grow so... im really just putting this up here for me and anyone else with killing fields... im kinda running in circles trying to find which "brands" (i guess) of the strains he used to make this...

anyway then there is the haze part
-Haze = Thai x Columbian x mexican x vietnamese?
-Haze (BlueHemp) Haze19 X unknown Haze

-Skunk #1 (Dutch Passion) Afghani X Thai X Colombian Gold

wow, pretty piontless huh?? lol i dont care, its late and im bored.

gnight!

S

sannie

The One F1 is a clone only which is selected in this grow journal : click here

The one = Blueberry Sativa (reeferman) X killian (killa queen X NYCD) from motarebel.

Hope this helps

greetz sannie

hubcap

hubcap

blueberry sativa........

*deep breath in*

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

H

hupla

HUB!!
how you been m8?

ONE :)
med_gallery_22_873_952271.jpg

D

DNB

Should be sweet. I am growing the Killing Kush, which has some Killing Fields and K.O. Kush. My original mom was 'No Kidding' eaten by a Rat. Chewed the bases of 6 of my mothers and only two survived. Fortunately, I have Clones of the Killing Kush and will post pictures later. It was a beautiful plant and getting ready to explode before she the Rat attack, so expect good results with all of his gear!

Latest posts

Top Bottom