The original MOLOKAI land race strain

• Thread starter DirtyHwn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DirtyHwn

DirtyHwn

Besides one train wreck I got an entire tent of the Original Molokai strain. Trying to figure out what to call it and if anyone else got a hold of it. I read in the canna bibles it was called Molokai yellow or gold. I’m hearing the frost name came from big island. Any thoughts ?

DirtyHwn

DirtyHwn

Besides one train wreck I got an entire tent of the Original Molokai strain. Trying to figure out what to call it and if anyone else got a hold of it. I read in the canna bibles it was called Molokai yellow or gold. I’m hearing the frost name came from big island. Any thoughts ?
F7CA281A 1C20 4F97 839A 72256CC93B4C

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
@GoodGear breeds Molokai frost. He may have some information regarding your question. He comes around here and there. Looking good.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Thats dope man! I ordered some of those Molokai Frost seeds from GoodGear. I wanted something Hawaiian and my Pua Mona Ohana order was bunk. They took my money and never mailed seeds. Also don't reply to emails. I figure I would give the GoodGear a try it looked nice in the pics. Im curious to see how yours come out as you say it is a more landrace leaning variety. Very interesting.

Last edited:
DirtyHwn

DirtyHwn

Yea man I’m curious too! I went and tried to order but it doesn’t work...that’s messed up he took money and never sent order..I’m curious if his frost is original from my uncle and and differences in phenos that might have developed.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

If that is Good Gear who didn't send ,I'll send you some tomorrow. ctg is a super honest guy and that is why I partnered up with him. I'll send you some Puna Voice also. Origin is Golden Voice grown Maui cane fields late 80's. Starting a seed business in the stinking middle of a pandemic has been a bit of challenge.
Aloha DB

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I should clarify it was Pua Mona Ohana that took my money and never delivered. GoodGear so far have had stellar service my Molokai Frost seeds are on the way as we speak. I have been following tracking since they sent them out. For those that are looking for Hawaiian genetics just steer clear of Pua Mona Ohana they are a shit show over there its like amateur hour.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thats dope man! I ordered some of those Molokai Frost seeds from GoodGear. I wanted something Hawaiian and my Pua Mona Ohana order was bunk. They took my money and never mailed seeds. Also don't reply to emails. I figure I would give the GoodGear a try it looked nice in the pics. Im curious to see how yours come out as you say it is a more landrace leaning variety. Very interesting.
Hmm. Pua mana ohana was legit for me. I had my beans within 4 days. Let me know if you want to chuck with some of these beans I got. I’ve got hix5, white electric elephant and some other freebie. I’m really waiting for the Godzilla glue #45 which is production last time I talked to them.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I should clarify it was Pua Mona Ohana that took my money and never delivered. GoodGear so far have had stellar service my Molokai Frost seeds are on the way as we speak. I have been following tracking since they sent them out. For those that are looking for Hawaiian genetics just steer clear of Pua Mona Ohana they are a shit show over there its like amateur hour.
I’ve never had an issue, order numerous times, that’s weird.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Hmm. Pua mana ohana was legit for me. I had my beans within 4 days. Let me know if you want to chuck with some of these beans I got. I’ve got hix5, white electric elephant and some other freebie. I’m really waiting for the Godzilla glue #45 which is production last time I talked to them.
Yeah Im not sure what the hell happened but I tried reaching out to them multiple times. Every time I send an email I get a stupid generic automated reply that says something like "Were working extra hard to get your order out". Total BS the emails aren't even being looked at by a real person.

growsince79

growsince79

Yeah Im not sure what the hell happened but I tried reaching out to them multiple times. Every time I send an email I get a stupid generic automated reply that says something like "Were working extra hard to get your order out". Total BS the emails aren't even being looked at by a real person.
[/Q
It will be a great day when most seeds are sold local. I've never bought through the mail and never will. If I lived in a prohibition state, I'd just make a road trip to get what I need. Fuck the mail order. That's just asking to get ripped off. What recourse do you have when they don't arrive, or they turn out bunk or don't even germinate?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’ll hit them up on IG. Text me your order number (phone).

GoodGear

GoodGear

Yea man I’m curious too! I went and tried to order but it doesn’t work...that’s messed up he took money and never sent order..I’m curious if his frost is original from my uncle and and differences in phenos that might have developed.
We sent seed and was tracked shipment. Seed arrived and actually rec a message stating he rec them and popped them already
Here is the rec:
DirtyHwn
Feb 19, 2021
Got Um. 4 popped thanks for the extra one too💪🏾

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Olelu molokai

ronsonmatsuo4

ronsonmatsuo4

Week 8 molokai frost from molokai - soil/outdoor.
Flushed 2 weeks.
Woooo this bugga look ono brada. Cannot wait to get mine in. I also have ohana in MolokaI. Tried to get beans but they no like give um up. That’s all right tho. Give brada good gear the busines. last Molokai plant I seen look like this pictur. soo sticky and stink. I think the Molokai red dirt give um that extra boom too. Aloha my fellow growmies

ronsonmatsuo4

ronsonmatsuo4

If that is Good Gear who didn't send ,I'll send you some tomorrow. ctg is a super honest guy and that is why I partnered up with him. I'll send you some Puna Voice also. Origin is Golden Voice grown Maui cane fields late 80's. Starting a seed business in the stinking middle of a pandemic has been a bit of challenge.
Aloha DB
Aloha brada what is the lineage of puna voice?
I am from puna and growing up remember seeing a lot of webs and Swazi. then it was kush and widow. love the Hawaiian strains. I got some good gear and excited to start them Molokai frost is one of my favorites strains

SSgrower

SSgrower

I'd like to see the trainwreck as I am cultivating 2 myself for the 1st. time,Cheers SS Frosty plants you have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom