the original og.

• Thread starter BUBBAKUSHKID
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urbanite420

urbanite420

i remember seeing OrgnKid sign up here a couple years ago but deleted his account after like 24 hours or something would be sweet to have him here chillin!! schooling us all lol!!!!

I'm sure he's around. maybe hes one of those silent lurkers that no one even knows who he is or maybe he just comes around as a "guest". Maybe hes someone posing as a noob. My point is that a lot of peeps from the overgrow days have found found the farm and come through these parts, u just don't know who they are. Just know they are watching, waiting and ready...shit, I was...

kweezy420

kweezy420

Change of plans.I'm gona run six inch cubes,ebb/flow...Hydro is my favorite.I had lots of nutes in storage and it got really hot in there this summer.are all the nutes cooked??there all calcified or something,cuz there's chunks on the bottom of container.the bud candy is all weird.

imo, they should be fine..atm, im using 2-3 year old nutes that have been baked in the summer heat probably a couple times

dont see much of a difference so far

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

He won't partake in forums anymore. He told me it was too much drama and BS talking for him. He doesn't do seeds anymore either.

BubbaKushKid.....I've been trying to get those cuts from him for three years now......you're lucky!

Amber

Amber

I would like the ogers og cut too?
I love the screen name ohgee kush. Makes me think of one of the many conversations about the name OG and what it stands for. I think the best theory I have heard yet although probably not likley the truth is. "OG kush got its name from the first guy to toke it, he took a hit and said with beads of sweat forming on his forehead, oh...geeez."

Latest posts

Top Bottom