the Ortega clone......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urbanite420

urbanite420

LOL!!! Thats what I say ALL the time (about sayin Im done collecting beans)!! And I am definitely workin on preserving MY ark when the shit hits the fan. Hopefully I can breed out a male in time...

Just swooped on a Tahoe x Ortega cross, so that means some one around Cali has a solid Ortega. PLEASE, let it out!

i just collect lots of beans but not before doing my research lol:) im just about done collecting i think lol!!! i need to get to all my beans before armageddon :rain!!!

B

Brownsugar

no such thing as almost done collecting beans without people like the bean collectors mj would go exticnt with all the feminized seeds going on not fair..

O

OCEAN

props man, looks like some fire. getting some double koosh gonna grow my ladies out next to a fatty blown up pic of your ortega to set a good example, hehe.

peace.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Heres my Ortega cut at 60 days.. Ill let her go to 65 and shell be covered in amber trichs by then.... Ill take some better pics once I can move her out of the flower room...This bud smells like sweet candy and is rock hard.... Looking forward to tokin her again this round...If you like Northern Lights this is right up that alley.... Very Oldschool heavy body stone..

Mota Testing flower5111 051
Mota Testing flower5111 064
Mota Testing flower5111 058
Mota Testing flower5111 034
KAL EL

KAL EL

Dlovejah has the same Ortega I have and Apollo13. G got it from my buddy and his name isn't Red. Not sure if that's what ya meant by Red's cut.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
not to step on toes but CCreekBob I'd say not really as LUI has been worked well and quitre stabilized..Ive run out a grip of them and you get hints but no real stand out Ortegas..least IME..and Ive made f-gens of LUI before..and I'd rather run Swt#3 or Ortega on its own as their both better solo even tho the hyb produces well..

look damn nice dlovjah....it looks allot like DP's ver to tho...but whats funky is your descript of being sweet..What I had wasn't really by the end..It has a mild sweetness at first but looses it..

I had to isolate the Ortega from TexasKids hybrid of Ortega x BCHP..But what I worked with was very Cumin/Hashy/Earthy..just throwin in my 2 pents..
FOE20
DPs descript : The Ortega Indica strain of marijuana is a extra powerful Indica strain that's known for its ability to knock you into a deep sleep. It's been in circulation since the late 1970s and unleashes an extremely permeating aroma, heavy with earthy spices. All Indica strains of cannabis have somewhat of a sedating effects, but not like Ortega Indica. She generates a clear minded buzz for a while, then knocks you out cold, and then allows you to awaken in the morning feeling refreshed with no cannabis hangover whatsoever

G

Golden_Child

does anyone know?

I'm Not Sure But I Heard Somewhere About A Super Cherry Or Strawberry Tasting And Smelling Pheno? Can Anyone Clarify This For Me?

- Golden_Child

dlovejah

dlovejah

69 days and coming down tomorrow.. I think shes about maxed out.. Mine does retain a candy sweet smell even after curing. Bro FOE I suppose that could do with our Nutrient profile are simply a pheno difference... hmmm. It does look like the Dutch Passion version though doesnt it....... Mines a pretty good cut will see if I got a little more out of her this run.. Ill chop her tomorrow with a few more pics..Its so much like NL i couldnt tell the difference really..

Science glass and Mota Gens 056
Science glass and Mota Gens 048
Science glass and Mota Gens 039
Science glass and Mota Gens 050
slausongardens

slausongardens

i got my hands on this cut. happy about that. bout to throw it in some crosses, should work wonders.

Rushoe

Rushoe

not to step on toes but CCreekBob I'd say not really as LUI has been worked well and quitre stabilized..Ive run out a grip of them and you get hints but no real stand out Ortegas..least IME..and Ive made f-gens of LUI before..and I'd rather run Swt#3 or Ortega on its own as their both better solo even tho the hyb produces well..

look damn nice dlovjah....it looks allot like DP's ver to tho...but whats funky is your descript of being sweet..What I had wasn't really by the end..It has a mild sweetness at first but looses it..

I had to isolate the Ortega from TexasKids hybrid of Ortega x BCHP..But what I worked with was very Cumin/Hashy/Earthy..just throwin in my 2 pents..
FOE20

you are right that Legends ultimate indica didn't find what we were looking for just one that seemed like it would be more ortega dom Just wanted to contribute some pics of the L.U.I somewhat ortega leaning /looking what ever smoke was wack and there were some auto flower issues with a male that was found and also I took a cut off this one and she started to flower on me one week into veg in the mother room so those things were all fucked up big waste of time for me all the phenos sucked even the ones my buddy did.

Lui4
LUI7
G

Gobshite

Jim Ortega is not done with his work yet either guys..........dogless is his name here too.....he has several awesome strains that he has worked on....a quiet legend.......like everything else in the world you see Ortega in Cali.........saw it more a few years back though.........

He can't of worked them recently can he... if the story of doing a 15 stretch is to be believed... guess someone kept them all for him ?

M

mtn grown

hey mota brother , its been a long time since we've spoke(before CW went down i belive)... still have a few of your beans kickin around the fridge , heri , bubba x killa queen maybe a few more ....
glad to see your still goin strong after your trouble a few yrs back :) just figured id give ya a heads up on the ortega clone , i had lost it for a cpl yrs but thankfully i passed it out to a cpl local friends so i just recently got it back and will be workin it with a few good male donors ( bubba bx4 f2 , and hopefully an old NL that a friend of ours is holding)... i guess i need 50 posts to pm someone (?) not sure if your still lookin for ortega but ill get ahold of ya soon.........

take care bro
MTN

p.s..... just snoopin around my bean collection and came across some UZBEK from you , havnt tried em yet , any info on em ?

Motarebel

Motarebel

hey mota brother , its been a long time since we've spoke(before CW went down i belive)... still have a few of your beans kickin around the fridge , heri , bubba x killa queen maybe a few more ....
glad to see your still goin strong after your trouble a few yrs back :) just figured id give ya a heads up on the ortega clone , i had lost it for a cpl yrs but thankfully i passed it out to a cpl local friends so i just recently got it back and will be workin it with a few good male donors ( bubba bx4 f2 , and hopefully an old NL that a friend of ours is holding)... i guess i need 50 posts to pm someone (?) not sure if your still lookin for ortega but ill get ahold of ya soon.........

take care bro
MTN

p.s..... just snoopin around my bean collection and came across some UZBEK from you , havnt tried em yet , any info on em ?

Hey Mtn! Nice to see another face from the past. Definately grab an extra Ortega. Get real chatty, get yer post count up and i'll talk to ya soon! lol

Hazeman is the one who made the UZBEK stock,it's a nice plant but there's a hermi gene in there. Pacific had sent the stock and wanted more made and never really gave us any info on where it came from.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Good to read you Mtn Grown . The Ortega is a special one in her own right and def should be preserved.

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Anything from Ortega could be a modern classic.
Dudes a true breeder to the breeders.

I thank it's kick ass others are fan of his work.
Neville said when Jim Ortega talks Indicas you should listen, an that he did more for early breeding than Sam skunkman.

Ive heard rummors he was maple leaf Wilson from the sacred seeds collective.
one of the first to grow indices on the USA.
But dogless wont confirm or deny lol.

Can't wait to try his gear!!!!

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Wow that is one beautiful Afghanica @dlovejah ! I hope you made many crosses and S1's of your Ortega clone. I would love to test them out if you did. Thanks for sharing. Respect!

KK

Top Bottom