the Ortega clone......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
epitome

epitome

Of all the seeds I've seen my uncle pop and NOT CLONE I miss the Jim Ortega beans the most, he popped and loSt Jim Ortegas Diesel, Jim Ortegas Chemdog, Jims kush#1 & kush #4.....no one came to the rescue to find a better home for those plants when the landlord freaked out from the smell after giving permission to be grown in a legal state so we all lost out...get on your preservation fellas, gems like those only come by once in a lifetime... peace and OG (original gangsta) grease bishes!

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

@epitome I am curious to know around what time did your uncle acquire the Kush #1 & Kush #4? I've heard Neville mention that Jim Ortega had gifted him the Kush #4 but not the Kush #1. I wonder if they came from the same seed stock. May you please get some more information on these strains from your uncle, especially the Kush #1? I would appreciate it.

KK

epitome

epitome

@epitome I am curious to know around what time did your uncle acquire the Kush #1 & Kush #4? I've heard Neville mention that Jim Ortega had gifted him the Kush #4 but not the Kush #1. I wonder if they came from the same seed stock. May you please get some more information on these strains from your uncle, especially the Kush #1? I would appreciate it.

KK
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...s-lantern-veg-diminishing-light-flower.54954/ my uncle @Psychonaut47 started this thread awhile back and might be able to remember or figure it out from that thread. I never really checked it out, too paranoid back then to get on the puter...

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

KK
@Kush Kloud its been a long time since @dogless started gifting me beans about 8ish years ago and i have never shared a clone or seed but God knows i wish i had because not one was preserved...i gave plenty of thcfarmers an opportunity but no one came to the rescue....i should have another opportunity to experience the breeding...or possibly a pollenchucker/me and professional/Dogless collabo....

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

@Kush Kloud its been a long time since @dogless started gifting me beans about 8ish years ago and i have never shared a clone or seed but God knows i wish i had because not one was preserved...i gave plenty of thcfarmers an opportunity but no one came to the rescue....i should have another opportunity to experience the breeding...or possibly a pollenchucker/me and professional/Dogless collabo....

Hi @Psychonaut47 I'm glad you stopped by to comment! Yes a collaboration between you and dogless would be great! Please get in touch with him for you sakes and ours. :) Thanks for sharing. Peace.

KK

Latest posts

Top Bottom