The perfect 9 strain collection...

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Howdy howdy howdy. I can have a collection of 9 strains. I'm running 3 at a time so I always need one morn, one afternoon, and one night strain for each run. So that means I need 3 morning 3 afternoon and 3 night strains total. I'm trying to have a best of the best collection. Here is kinda what I came up with.
MORN- Green Crack, Blue Dream, Cindy
Afternoon- Diesel, Chem, OG
Night- Romulan, NL, M-I-S

What would be your perfect 9 strain collection?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
that's an interesting question, I'm gonna have to think on it...

Morning: Crystal Mist, Grape Nehi, Jack Herer

Afternoon: Sonoma Grape X Super Skunk, Free Tibet, OG Kush

Night: The Cave, Lavy, Snow

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I only have 2 or so of those nowadays...sucks...:D

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

that's an interesting question, I'm gonna have to think on it...

Morning: Crystal Mist, Grape Nehi, Jack Herer

Afternoon: Sonoma Grape X Super Skunk, Free Tibet, OG Kush

Night: The Cave, Lavy, Snow
The cave please do tell?

reloader

reloader

That's cool, I couldn't keep up with that many strains. It took me three years of growing and trying, that I am really satisfied in the 3 strains I run. (Pineapple Chunk, Cenex, Deadhead.) It is a lot of time work & money betting on new strains. Their is so much trial and error. The strains I run, all flower in 60 days are strong & healthy, with a high thc content. And since I run a perpetual grow I can't afford duds. I just keep mothers & run clones, eventually I flower the mothers & make new ones, and just keep going. I have put a lot of time & effort into strains I was not pleased with, especially the big plants I run.

reloader

reloader

Howdy howdy howdy. I can have a collection of 9 strains. I'm running 3 at a time so I always need one morn, one afternoon, and one night strain for each run. So that means I need 3 morning 3 afternoon and 3 night strains total. I'm trying to have a best of the best collection. Here is kinda what I came up with.
MORN- Green Crack, Blue Dream, Cindy
Afternoon- Diesel, Chem, OG
Night- Romulan, NL, M-I-S

What would be your perfect 9 strain collection?

Actually I can't wait to see your grow with as much soil as your talking about.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The cave please do tell?
super short, incredibly potent! Has a truly unique odor that is kinda hard to explain. It's up there with the pure kush on potency though, super heady and awesome flavs...gotta look into getting her back.

Reebs

Reebs

1. Bruce Banner (love that ish)
2. The White
3. GDP
4. Sour D
5. HeadBand
6. Fruity Pebbles
7. Fruity Pebbles OG
8. OG Kush
9. ???

i only run 3 of all of those but the only strain i REALLY REALLY want is Fruity Pebbles, or the Fruity Pebbles OG. seems impossible to find it.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
You need some real sativa in there! ;)

I think I prefer the white skunk to that Cindy but both are dynamite. Still have to try your green crack...haven't tried hb's mazar yet either. That Chemdog 91 is blast off time though, really nice. Goes without saying Romulan is tits

I got a great jack herer pheno from baba's hemperor that will be a staple for me for a bit. Gonna get to know this dope cut of white master kush too- then I want to find somehting in those garlic breath F2 and Acapulco gold cross......fuck man.... Maybe I can parse down to 9 strains next year....

I am kind of heading in the opposite direction anyway. Gonna do two nice production rooms of probably blue dream and romulan- then use a couple 1000s to continue exploring some of the flavors I have at hand

jaredman

jaredman

i have been going through strains for the last four years outdoors and saving the "keeper" out of 24 each year as well as "keepers" from friends grows. I currently have a pretty good lineup to start doing something like this indoors. I want to run a perpetual harvest of twelve possibly more plants. The strains I have currently are GOO, Glacier, Sour D, GSC, Astrodawg, Shiskaberyxc99. These strains are all about flavor and frost, at least outdoor, but I can imagine that any plant that is dank outside will be dank inside. I might be hooked up with a set of strains from a buddy but I have not grown yet that include, DJ's cut blueberry, forum cut gsc, platinum gsc, blackberry kush, and lemon larry og. Then I may have to do some re-figuring on my cycle plans. I love variety but will probably re-choose after a few runs and try to do top 3 of all of these. It seems to difficult to dial in that many strains and also a pain to do so many feeding schedules.

Top Bottom