The perfunctory greeting

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A friend of mine said that this site has some good growing information, as well as some other friends around. Based on that I decided to check it out. Been reading as a guest for a while, decided I'd take the plunge.

This is my perfunctory greeting to say Hello, nice to meet you.

I need to learn what those mpb's are (and if I even have that bit right), and a whole lot more.

Blaze

Blaze

Welcome to the Farm Sea - there is indeed some good info here if you look around a bit.

MPB's are a trip - worth the read for sure even if you don't ever plan on building one.

S

seamus

Welcome aboard HMS Thc Farm Seamaiden,enjoy your voyage,loads of cool stuff going on on dry land-Welcome Shipmate

green bastard

green bastard

welcome to the farm man you'll love it around here

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi Blaze! I have found a few others whose names I recognize. So far it seems pretty alright around here. Good activity without feeling like I'll be completely lost in the fray if I don't stay logged in all day long. Gotta get used to how the search function works, forum divisions and all that, but learning is fun. Also, I really appreciate that I'm not slogging through a bunch of BS or feeling like I'm in a roomful of sweaty, dick-swinging 20-something-year-olds.

All, thanks for the welcome, I'm enjoying my visits.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wait... you posted and now you're banned? WTH happened there..?
Welcome Dear Neighbor. Good to see you here too! LPR, Loran
Loran, I wasn't ignoring you. The way this site works you have to have so many posts before they show up immediately. I had to be filtered through a mod (hope s/he's ok) first.

It's great to see you here, too! We seriously need to get together and burn a few soon.

Top Bottom