The phyto genesis spectrum ( uva & ir )

• Thread starter DonnainTripp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DonnainTripp

DonnainTripp

The PhytoMAX-3 2SC uses only the highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver Black Dog LED's proprietary full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields! With PhytoMAX-3, we have delivered the most powerful and reliable, truly full-spectrum (350-750nm, UV to NIR) plant grow lights

See this is to something I saw on here in cannabis 101 the guy said led growers don't have uv light in the setup these from blackdog do and ir light too, and he said uvb light is what helps terp production he made a typo it's uva, uvb destroys plant structure and DNA uvb is what gives us skin cancer uva Is what tans us only dmg our skin a little to tan ( that's our body's defense when you skin tans it's the body's response to the uva light harm to us so it's making its own sunscreen) and that's what it does to the plants they build terps and tri combs to make it's own sun screen uvb will kill your plant uva is in brawd spectrum , but he probably ment uva not uvb cause dude knows a lot so not knocking a mistake just correcting a typo. And I'm gonna try that eating mangos 45 min before I smoke just got back from buying some only got a 1/4 left hopefully it lasts.

Z

Zill

Donnain,

Look up the definition of phytogenesis. Wrong - UV-B greatly enhances flavonoid, terpenoid and cannabinoid synthesis.

Top Bottom