the pics of my hydroponic system very basic but it works

• Thread starter dathydroponic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dathydroponic

hey guys i just wanted too show yuoa my project n basicly get fed back on wat i can be doning too make stuff go howw we all want it too ,,,,,,,,,,growing buds lls
The pics of my hydroponic system very basic but it works
The pics of my hydroponic system very basic but it works 2
The pics of my hydroponic system very basic but it works
The pics of my hydroponic system very basic but it works 2

The pics of my hydroponic system very basic but it works 3
MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

You should put an airstone in there somehow if you can... Is that just a cup cut in half then put upside down in another cup full of water?

D

dathydroponic

yeah it seems like it wont worrk but i been lokn for ways too grow out roots too be strong enough to deall wit different types of soil its work great an i had an airstone in my last try

ttystikk

ttystikk

What do do next must be informed by how you plan to grow out your girls- assuming, of course, that they do turn out to be girls.

Are you gonna grow with overhead light? Or, grow with bare bulbs hanging down? The plant's structure will need to be trained differently for each approach.

Are you going to grow in coco, organic soil, soilless mix, or deep water culture? How big do you want the girls to get?

Growing is a lot like chess; you must begin with your desired endgame in mind- otherwise, you're just flopping around without direction, and that's a sure strategy for losing.

D

dathydroponic

dats a nice poem an i wanna do organic soiland i have a over head lamp

Toker Ace

Toker Ace

It can be difficult going from hydro to dirt. Get a cup and poke a hole about 1" up from the bottom and transplant your babies into some perlite. Put a little water in every couple of days until they are looking solid. Your roots will then be halfway between Hydro roots and dirt roots. If you take those and put them in dirt I think they will surely die.

Top Bottom