The Pisces Genetics Arsenal

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Hi Jimmy!

Will u be making more of the candy queen, when these seeds are sold out? also will u be keeping the bluebonic dad for future projects?

tb

kroonboon

kroonboon

Think I read somewhere that this was a once of release and that he killed the males after using them, might be wrong though? I do know that the Vic's High is a once off and there are no Space Queen F3 males left!!! Better jump on them while they are still around :)

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

Hey Jimmy, is your Romulan from Federation/New Generation, or elsewhere?
Super legit lineup though! Love what I see
Chief

R

ReCway

That Kush Inc sounds Dank.. HOw many deans did you pop to find your keeper.. ?

Saw some post some one called you devil dawg? U a fellow jarhead brother?

215 User

215 User

ChemSage @ 19 days flower....
Gotta make some more of these Jimmy!
IMG 20130310 101549 ChemSage

elkhunter

elkhunter

i thought i read somewhere that you might be releasing a Chemdog D x deathstar ? any truth to that ? peace...elk..

Straits

Straits

Just found out that the Polaris is some hermi-prone shyte, have no light leaks whatsoever, but all my 4 Polaris have thrown nanners big time in the beginning of nearly every bud, very concealed like, found out yesterday at close up inspection, many had opened at guess what my fans do spread it like wildfire......so thanks a bunch fer a room full of seeds Jimmy Nitz, over 2 month work and money down the drain, it's the last time I've bought femseeds, what about stress testing your shyte before releasing it on innocent people, dammit!:puke2:

bsb

bsb

I will say it again and again.......if you don't know about Jimmynitz........you ain't smoke' in dank.......One of my favorite breeders of ALL TIME.....Long live Pisces

Beadlesprout69

Beadlesprout69

Since the original Arsenal thread that was stickied apparently was lost with the transfer, I had to put up another one!
Here we go again, LOL!:)
These are all the breeding mothers I have used, or will use in breeding projects for Pisces Genetics.

SoCal Master Kush

Genetics: Pure Afghan/Kush
Flowering Length: 70 days
Taste/Smell: incensey kush and a Dr. Pepper/Root Beer-type sweetness
Effect: Hash-like, couchlock indica type stone...can take the edge off minor-moderate pain and very good for restless nights...my goto insomnia View attachment 201552View attachment 201553View attachment 201555View attachment 201558View attachment 201559
She reminds me slightly of the pre 98 in bud shape but not colour. Stunning work!

Top Bottom