The pistils are turning orange and amber too early

• Thread starter Bahaabenamara
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bahaabenamara

Bahaabenamara

Hi goodmorning everyone i need your help my 2 month old bubba kush is in her 3rd week of flowering and some budlet's pistils are already turning orange is it normal ? Is that mean that my yeild will be too small ? Is that a nute burn ?
Thank you
The pistils are turning orange and amber too early
The pistils are turning orange and amber too early 2
The pistils are turning orange and amber too early 3

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

nutrient burn typically is the clawing of the leaves...

yup, browning of the pistils is what we're after, leave it alone, its doing good.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

oh, yield question of yours....

well, once it forms tops like that, it doesn't grow much taller, but it gets fatter.

as to how much yield, the plant will tell soon. just keep the plant as happy as you can.

is it 2nd or 3rd week of flowering phase?

Bahaabenamara

Bahaabenamara

oh, yield question of yours....

well, once it forms tops like that, it doesn't grow much taller, but it gets fatter.

as to how much yield, the plant will tell soon. just keep the plant as happy as you can.

is it 2nd or 3rd week of flowering phase?

Thank you for your valuable infos I'm goining to do my best to keep it happy till havrest, it's in her 17 Day of flowering to be exact.
It's my first grow so I'm not expecting to harvest more than 20 or 30 grammes.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

yeah, only just past the early flowering phase. it looks nice & healthy, so those white hairy buds should fatten up. it's stopped stretching, and its now getting ready to fill up.

i reckon you've got 4 to 5 weeks left. the plant decides the timeframe.... i reckon you'll get about oz dry of nice quality buds.

it's a good job, i mentioned the war.

Latest posts

Top Bottom