The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ty that same plant dsame harvest is burning to dark grey , even a lil black I dont know what couldve changed it? Tastey still but sshuts off often

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Late.
IMG 1713

IMG 1712
IMG 1714
IMG 1715

splakdawg

splakdawg

Tai Chi[(Sensi Star f3 x Warlock) x Pineapple Express)] x [(Sensi Star f3 x Warlock) x ((Blueberry x Sour Diesel x OG Kush) x Lost Coast OG))]

Pheno #2. Smells of sour skunk and sweet funk...View attachment 314671

Big fan of warlock. Ran a cross a friend of mines made called rainbowfart using a warlock female and a heavy duty fruity male shit was so nice. Just like ur tai chi super doubly and super fruity

Kebz

Kebz

Crossed Sensi Seeds Jack Flash with a Blue Rhino Cross (one I made earlier) Greenhouse White Rhino x unknown Blueberry, lst'ed it produced some nice top's ;)
IMG 0313

Here's another cross in veg. Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk Crossed to the same Blue Rhino.
IMG 0306IMG 0307

Waiting on seeds from from the following crosses;

Bodhi's Jabba's stash to;
Pineapple Chunk,
Hazeman's White Cheese,
affie looking Hazemans mystery girl.
Amnesia Haze

And chucking pollen from Cali connections Boss Hogg to;
Bodhi's Jabbas Stash,
affie looking Hazeman's Mystery Girl
Hazeman's White Cheese
Pineapple Chunk

Kebz

Kebz

Waiting to grow out the following crosses from my last run, (when there's room)!

My Cherry Kush (Nirvana's Aurora Indica x Barney's Farm Red Cherry Berry) crossed with
Bodhi's Jabba's Stash and Hazeman's White cheese. I love throwing and chucking it about :)

Kebz

Kebz

Current Stud, Cali Connections Boss Hogg now coming to the end of his time, (pollen dried and stored), but he had a really impressive structure and absolutely stunk. I look forward to seeing his offspring.
IMG 0314

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Chemdog #4 bx1. My first attempt at the Chemdog #4 bx project. I used a star dog make, I also cracked the same male to blue dream, lavender, white d, ATF and g13. I'm really stoked to be running my own gear.

Kebz

Kebz

Cali connection Boss Hogg is a Chemdog #4 'incross', (maybe back cross or IBL)? It'll be interesting to see if the offspring share any similarities to Star dawg as Star Dawg is more Chemdog #4 than Tres Dawg, from the write ups.

Sounds nice tho, i'll have to cross some Boss Hogg pollen to some of Bodhi's appalachia crosses to to breed my own Dawg ;)

Arkham Genetics

Arkham Genetics

Ok this thread has brought me out of the wood work, some really interesting crosses in this thread and some killer looking final products.

So I figure, why not add to it -

My own cross, (LA Con x G13) Mom x (SFV OG x (Sensi Star x ECSD) ) Male

I Called it "Harley Quinn" under the breeding project, after Dr. Harleen Quinzel, but it will probably be changed due to some people confusing it with Harlequin - which it is not at all based on.
20121218 211854 copy

DemonPigeon

DemonPigeon

My Cherry Kush (Nirvana's Aurora Indica x Barney's Farm Red Cherry Berry)

A little confused, what part of that is Kush valley derived?

It's mostly afghan surely?

Sounds nice though :)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

The Aurora Indica is an F1 (Afghan x NL). Not sure where it originates, but I get it.. RCB is (Skunk x Cali Indica). Sounds good to me!

DemonPigeon

DemonPigeon

It definately sounds nice I just didn't think it had any Kush in it?

I couldn't find what was in Cali Indica so I wondered if that had the Kush genetics the name presumeably references?

NL is always very nice, once got some from a friend that (really weird) smelled exactly like coriander, so I was a little dubious of it, but it had one hell of a powerful high :-P

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Well.....Northern Lights is mostly Afghan.....and it's crossed with an Afghan.....most Afghans we smoke come from the Kush Mt. range.....no?

DemonPigeon

DemonPigeon

I always thought Kandahar and the south of the country was a big source of Afghan genetics, but yeah, the kush are actually mostly in afghanistan aren't they... just always think of kush being Pakistani, you're totally right.

Yeah Aghan could definately be kush...

I'm so dopey when I'm stoned... But I've been having a great week avoiding sobriety (Y)

symbiote420

symbiote420

My Ra's Al Ghul (Ghost OG x Boba's Stash) are two weeks above soil now and getting transplanted into 2 gallon pots tonite! Next full moon I'll be poppin' some of my Street Star ('95 Sensi Star x Straydawg) & Purple Paw (Grape Stomper x Straydawg)

Finally getting back around to growing some of my own work!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

My Ra's Al Ghul (Ghost OG x Boba's Stash) are two weeks above soil now and getting transplanted into 2 gallon pots tonite! Next full moon I'll be poppin' some of my Street Star ('95 Sensi Star x Straydawg) & Purple Paw (Grape Stomper x Straydawg)

Finally getting back around to growing some of my own work!
Music to my ear, i always enjoy your pics and post! Can you recomend some reading on moon cycle gardening?

Latest posts

Top Bottom