The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm surely no "breeder"....and these are strictly for personal use and for gifting to friends......so I thought I'd pop up a few pics of a few things I've been making here @ the Ranch with a little help from some STS.... (sorry about the retriever hairs....the tent is in the same room the dogs sleep in..LOL.) Not gonna be tons of seeds, but certainly enough to play with for a few years at the new digs/Ranch.

Sky's Blueberry clone x Dr. G's Sour 13 fems (this should be a serious flavor treat)
View attachment 336831

Sky's Blueberry clone x Conni's "Lem Chem". Again...could be a seriously good combo here. The Lem chem is very Old school/Affie-like and >very< dense.....and the BB is the most berry tastin strain I've ever smoked...with it's only flaw (IMO) being it is hard to get dense nugs on a consistent basis. View attachment 336832
View attachment 336833
And the focus of the project.....the BB clone. After 4 years of growing her and nearly losing her once before.... I decided about a year ago that needed to preserve this little flavor monster outside the "clone-only" status she currently holds....and I tried 2X before this to make it happen with no success. This go around I feel seeds....but have yet to dig into the bud to see if they are fully formed or false pods/immature....as has happened previously. Like I say...i'm not a breeder....so all i can think of is that this follows other strains in DJ's line that are "sterile"...such as "Flodica"...which is another plant I tried to preserve years ago with no success and then read DJ say himself that it was unlikely I would ever see pollen from her. I let her go 14 weeks....(10 from pollenation) to give her as much time as possible to get with it...so..um...FINGERS CROSSED...... dammit. View attachment 336834
View attachment 336835

And here are the results from a few other reversals I've done. A few of these will be very fine...a few...very interesting....View attachment 336836

Gotta few more things in mind to knack in the future. With the new laws/scrutiny on the mail here (got a package nabbed for the first time in 20+ years a few months ago)...it's time to preserve for the future and find self-sufficiency....and to have fun stuff to offer to others who also have fun stuff to offer.... or....better yet.....to peeps who have nothing at all.

love to all you chucker fuckers.
Skyhigh I gott@ tellya that lemchem taste and feels as great as it looks thanks again for your generosity

Last edited:
digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
i had a fire og bx male from og raskal chuck his shit around to over a dozen different clone onlys. i started some bamf og x fire og bx and have 1 female that has lots of vigor. i just cloned them and i will be flowering them out soon. i have another male from the fire og bx that ive kept that has a lot of similarities to his mother. here's a picture of him too! i plan on using him for later projects as well as a 2nd bx to the fire og mom. thanks digdug!!
Bamff
Bamff siblings
Fire og male

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

[quotis="PaperStreet, post: 1183733, member: 29606"]View attachment 371652
A new pheno girls blingin just at 40days from flip from seed
Gdk
What Is that? Granddaddy Kush? Sheeees Purdy. Aroma?[/quote]
Yea thats grandaddy kush my version = GdpxSsk..
My main girls all jolly rancher grapes/pinesol coffee... Im getting lots of flavour/smell variation from my recent pop from meaty skunk to fuel and some fresh fruit to.

Seatown

Seatown

Cool idea for a thread (sorry... I know I arrived at pg44+...)

I did my first attempt at pollen chucking a few weeks ago, and the results are swelling/maturing lol. Had a beastly TGA Snozzberry male and crossed with a Stone Girl Gardens SugarPlum and Kens GDP. Should be ready to hit the floor within the next week+. Also hit a 2nd SugarPlum with some Jillybean pollen from an earlier grow, so it will be interesting to see the differences between the two.

Main goal with this was getting some seeds out of the SP. I'm loving just about everything about this strain, and it being clone only in Wa ATM, wanted to keep my hands on it. Not a fan of the colloidal silver/hermie route, so this was fun

215 User

215 User

I bagged some Good Medicine F2 pollen wednesday...

Plan to chuck some CBD dust to my NYCD x Rascal O.G. & Original release of
Rez Strawberry Diesel.Brainstorming to bring out the DVP Purple Indica aka God bud with the thought
of hooking up with my GSHC female. You never know when you need a back up of genetics LOL.

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Ok ive got several crosses with gage green genetics tahoe cure(tahoe x grapestomper bx2) thats a limited elite strain that is only gonna be giving one pack out per dispensary and seedbank which is not fair so i got some crosses i made since i tested the tahoe cure and it smelled and taste like grape cream soda so very different for sure with a tad of the fuel also in some phenos from the grape stomper..also is very potent and frosty but also packed on the weight ... What i hit was ....
1Exudus cheese (TGA /subcools cut)
2Pre2000 serious seeds ak-47
3grapestomper bx2 so will add some more stomper to the mix thats also gonna be a gage green release this year
4True indiana blueberry clone only (best blueberry ive ever seen in 20 years) have had i for 8 years now)
5deathberry(ohio clone deathstar x true indiana blueberry clone only) my creation ive had for 5 years

Also have bog lifesaver male picked from 50 seed run and 30 males so def a good man ;) ... I crossed him to just the indiana blueberry and cheese

Anyways dont know if we can do this but looking for people that want to test each other's gear out since i'd love to get peoples feedback since I'm getting back into breeding after a years break due to security issues and im legal michigan med caregiver but with breedin i do atleast 50 seeds per strain to find my males so takes a lot more then alowed to do it the way i do but have 20+ years experience and a lot of known crosses around mich that i have made.

Peace fellow chuckers,

Chem aka mike'E

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Ok ive got several crosses with gage green genetics tahoe cure(tahoe x grapestomper bx2) thats a limited elite strain that is only gonna be giving one pack out per dispensary and seedbank which is not fair so i got some crosses i made since i tested the tahoe cure and it smelled and taste like grape cream soda so very different for sure with a tad of the fuel also in some phenos from the grape stomper..also is very potent and frosty but also packed on the weight ... What i hit was ....
1Exudus cheese (TGA /subcools cut)
2Pre2000 serious seeds ak-47
3grapestomper bx2 so will add some more stomper to the mix thats also gonna be a gage green release this year
4True indiana blueberry clone only (best blueberry ive ever seen in 20 years) have had i for 8 years now)
5deathberry(ohio clone deathstar x true indiana blueberry clone only) my creation ive had for 5 years

Also have bog lifesaver male picked from 50 seed run and 30 males so def a good man ;) ... I crossed him to just the indiana blueberry and cheese

Anyways dont know if we can do this but looking for people that want to test each other's gear out since i'd love to get peoples feedback since I'm getting back into breeding after a years break due to security issues and im legal michigan med caregiver but with breedin i do atleast 50 seeds per strain to find my males so takes a lot more then alowed to do it the way i do but have 20+ years experience and a lot of known crosses around mich that i have made.

Peace fellow chuckers,

Chem aka mike'E
That Deathberry sounds insane man big ups chemgrower that blueberry muffin pheno ive seen is one of my most sought after strains ever since i seen it and crossed to deathstar wow that should be special fosho good stuff!

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

That Deathberry sounds insane man big ups chemgrower that blueberry muffin pheno ive seen is one of my most sought after strains ever since i seen it and crossed to deathstar wow that should be special fosho good stuff!
Thanks man and ya it took me years to find that pheno and people who smoke it swear i spray it lol but nope its true ... And def tastes like ya have the taste of blueberry muffin in your mouth all others have just a berry taste and some not even that so being close to indiana we def worked hard on the original cut to get it where its at and even though bcbd has not the best of work as of lately but we used there bberry crossed to the indiana cut to stabalize it since it had herm issues and was an N whore but now its perfect and heres some pics of the buds

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

We are currently testing TGA Chernobyl x Bubba Kush crazy resin pics soon. As well we have finally harvested and bout start testing Bubba's Gum which is Indiana Bubblegum x Pre 98 Bubba Kush.

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

We are also lookin to hit our Dj Short Blueberry sativa dom with a BOG sour strawberry . Can't wait to start runnin BOG seeds gettin LSD an SOUR grape too

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

We are also lookin to hit our Dj Short Blueberry sativa dom with a BOG sour strawberry . Can't wait to start runnin BOG seeds gettin LSD an SOUR grape too
Im testing bog sns cindy and the new LSD stock so def looking good and ya wont be disapointed also about to run the sour LSD he sent me to grow out since there isnt very many inside logs on it also he sent me the oldschool lifestar that he plans to release again this year

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

Cue grower I am from Indiana original an remember the blueberry from there when I was a kid in the early 90s what a pheno. Never had own to even compare til my bleberry sativa dom. Please pm me I would love to work that inbb my friend in tric home farming

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Ya thats how my blueberry is but im almost to ohio and my bluebery is a cross to the original blueberry also have a dj short bb thats more creamy grape but def killer just never found the bb muffin like what i have out of them but there in there just got to hunt and pm sent dread

Top Bottom