The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bongo Man

Bongo Man

...no limits to the pollen chuckin'...
it's easy to find stellar Female donor/Mother/Keeper genetics,but.it is MUCH harder to find that REALLY great Father,that passes on ALL the desired traits,I have spent MORE time LOOKING for Dads,than Mumms,and the results ALWAYS pay off,with hard work and carefull selection,and GREAT LUCK.
It's only natural!
Cheers.

M

madininagyal

Ok ive got several crosses with gage green genetics tahoe cure(tahoe x grapestomper bx2) thats a limited elite strain that is only gonna be giving one pack out per dispensary and seedbank which is not fair so i got some crosses i made since i tested the tahoe cure and it smelled and taste like grape cream soda so very different for sure with a tad of the fuel also in some phenos from the grape stomper..also is very potent and frosty but also packed on the weight ... What i hit was ....
1Exudus cheese (TGA /subcools cut)
2Pre2000 serious seeds ak-47
3grapestomper bx2 so will add some more stomper to the mix thats also gonna be a gage green release this year
4True indiana blueberry clone only (best blueberry ive ever seen in 20 years) have had i for 8 years now)
5deathberry(ohio clone deathstar x true indiana blueberry clone only) my creation ive had for 5 years

Also have bog lifesaver male picked from 50 seed run and 30 males so def a good man ;) ... I crossed him to just the indiana blueberry and cheese

Anyways dont know if we can do this but looking for people that want to test each other's gear out since i'd love to get peoples feedback since I'm getting back into breeding after a years break due to security issues and im legal michigan med caregiver but with breedin i do atleast 50 seeds per strain to find my males so takes a lot more then alowed to do it the way i do but have 20+ years experience and a lot of known crosses around mich that i have made.

Peace fellow chuckers,

Chem aka mike'E

grape stomper x pre 200 ak-47 if you make that i want to be your tester!!!! lol keep up the good work pals !!!

215 User

215 User

Next donor...

Cheech Wizard F2 mini-male

Just enough to dust!

CW male sacs cu

CW male top

215 User

215 User

Still very new to me ....Ive grown very few males long enough to get a lil pollen then I drown them and destroy them but I treat them the same as I do my females just less light space, less lst basically less attention...great thread nice pics everyone...
@215 User I'm digging that cherry alien diesel I bet it's fire smoke! Great job with her

Thanks caveman4.20!

Been watching the finals on my recliner funkin' it up. Cured up to Cherry Tahoe and convinced to do some more!

This week the dust will fly for some personal beans....

Plat. Bubba Kush x Sour Bubble, Plat. Bubba Kush x Cheech Wizard F2

Purple Heart F2's, Purple Heart x Cheech Wizard F2

Sour Bubble F2's, Sour Bubble x Cheech Wizard F2

Fingers crossed that all works out!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Thanks caveman4.20!

Been watching the finals on my recliner funkin' it up. Cured up to Cherry Tahoe and convinced to do some more!

Good luck with it brother! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

K

KushQueen

Thanks caveman4.20!

Hey man do you have any pure sour bubble? I really want that strain. Thanks.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

OK i found I love life again and with a lots help from the farm my 1st grows been inspirational now I have a chance to gather pollen and do a bit O the nastiness with Blue OG and bag seed FYI just fer me hell I'm having as much enjoyment in the growing as in the smoking but I need advice about a simple pollination technique or recommendations
I can move the female in with the male and let um go at it or collect the pollen and do it manually
SAM 2844
Pod1
then do I isolate the female or can I move her back in with the other girls still Virgin in flower

215 User

215 User

Latest female from 09' chuck...

Strawberry Cough x Sweet & Sour Heaven
Straw Cough x SweetSour Heaven female

Female:
Dutch Passion - Strawberry Cough
A very productive plant of high value as a medicinal herb. Bred for its euphoric, anti-anxiety high, this mostly sativa (approx. 75% Sativa 25% Indica) produces a comfortable and enjoyable, yet powerful, experience. The plants have long branches, making this beauty a great plant for "sea of green" gardens. It`s a very consistent Purple variety. The quality is in the experience, not so much in the yield, which is average.

flowering period: 9 weeks

Male:

Master Thai - Sweet & Sour Heaven
Private Indica X Master Thai GDBX-7. A heavy yielder must be staked up like the MTGDBX-7.
Flowering time: 48 - 55 Days. Excellent in any set up, great for outdoors & in a greenhouse too. Best Flavors @ 4 weeks cure

Beautiful Very Rare Private Indica Strain cross & use of my Green Dragon with a scent better than Nag Champa! My patients and my favorite for night-time, very relaxing & mellow, xlnt for my pain. And maybe right for you.

Strain Lineage / Genealogy

Been sitting on these 5 years & just giving them a go!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

here is a photo of my home made girl she was the child of an apple kush fem and a purple D male I may have photos of both ill have to go back and look if I do ill put them up later I am sorry they are so blurry my cam sucks but it was either blur and background or black lines lol this is three weeks 2 days flower
DSC08380
DSC08381
DSC08382

homebrew420

homebrew420

Finished a few small groups of seed using a Humboldt Express (Humboldt#4 x Oriental Express) f2, originally from @billy goat. Used a few fems;
Humboldt Express f2 x2 phenos
Mamboe, Mamba x Double underdawg) x Tahoe
Double Purple Dojo, thank you @JAWS

The DPD and HEx where the 2 I was aiming for. DPD hybrids will be taken a few gens to create "Ashley's Rose". This is mostly for color and flavor. Should be an interesting mix, HEx on the creamy and nutty side of the flavor/aroma profile while the DPD is a creamy berry/purple aroma. She doesn't pass the color as well as I wanted in other crosses so keep in my fingers crossed. I figure a 2 year project and I will have what I am looking for.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Finished a few small groups of seed using a Humboldt Express (Humboldt#4 x Oriental Express) f2, originally from @billy goat. Used a few fems;
Humboldt Express f2 x2 phenos
Mamboe, Mamba x Double underdawg) x Tahoe
Double Purple Dojo, thank you @JAWS

The DPD and HEx where the 2 I was aiming for. DPD hybrids will be taken a few gens to create "Ashley's Rose". This is mostly for color and flavor. Should be an interesting mix, HEx on the creamy and nutty side of the flavor/aroma profile while the DPD is a creamy berry/purple aroma. She doesn't pass the color as well as I wanted in other crosses so keep in my fingers crossed. I figure a 2 year project and I will have what I am looking for.

Peace

nice projects dude and i love the NAME, just got some fresh f-10 BLACK ROSE seeds so i'm going to give her another shot. the last two times i grew her things did not go my way, how ever i believe i now know what the problem was so i'm expecting a much better run of her next time i drop her.

keep up the great work brother.

respect:)

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

nice projects dude and i love the NAME, just got some fresh f-10 BLACK ROSE seeds so i'm going to give her another shot. the last two times i grew her things did not go my way, how ever i believe i now know what the problem was so i'm expecting a much better run of her next time i drop her.

keep up the great work brother.

respect:)
I have a pheno of black rose f10 that I'm expecting good things from it has already started to turn violet in it's second week of life I'm hoping for a deep dark plant male or female we will see.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Coming soon!

SFV x OG Squared
'88 G13/HP (p6) x OG Squared
Motorbreath (2DogW's cut) x OG Squared

.......and a few others in collab with a homie!
I'm all about these crosses right here damn sfv x og sq and 88'g13/hp x og sq thumbs f'n up

Top Bottom