The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Blue Buddah X Kona Sunset
(Oregon Blueberry x Buddha’s Sister) X (Early 80's Krona x Dark Cross)
Image Image
Accidental dusting from last grow ... Also have a
Kona Sunset X Kona Sunset ,
Image Image
one never knows what will come of either one but they will stay outside till finished currently in one gallon pots will move them to 2 gallon pots in a day or two.

StrainSeekers

StrainSeekers

@ZONER I'll be watching the Blue Buddha x Kona Sunset!
Thru some Medicine Buddha F2 in the garden this year, they have stretched a lot if I could figure how to load my pics from my iPad I'd post em!

Myco

Myco

A couple of my creations... Only flowered one pheno each of these crosses, and am quite pleased with the results.

Jillybean 'dreamsicle' pheno x Sour Bubble.

Was hoping for an 'orange kush' sort of result... and the first pheno flowered has produced a well structured and good yielding plant with terps with an uncanny resemblance to Trainwreck with undertones of orange/citrus.

DSC00845 1280x852

Plushberry Black Cherry Soda pheno x Sour Bubble

Wasn't sure what this cross would produce, but this girl is frosty, pretty, purple, and has a candystore sort of aroma.

DSC00840 1280x852
DSC00844 1280x852
DSC00888 1280x852

Looks like she inherited some flowering speed from Sour Bubble... looking very close to done at only 52-53 days.

215 User

215 User

Latest female from 09' chuck...

Strawberry Cough x Sweet & Sour Heaven
View attachment 416000

Female:
Dutch Passion - Strawberry Cough
A very productive plant of high value as a medicinal herb. Bred for its euphoric, anti-anxiety high, this mostly sativa (approx. 75% Sativa 25% Indica) produces a comfortable and enjoyable, yet powerful, experience. The plants have long branches, making this beauty a great plant for "sea of green" gardens. It`s a very consistent Purple variety. The quality is in the experience, not so much in the yield, which is average.

flowering period: 9 weeks

Male:

Master Thai - Sweet & Sour Heaven
Private Indica X Master Thai GDBX-7. A heavy yielder must be staked up like the MTGDBX-7.
Flowering time: 48 - 55 Days. Excellent in any set up, great for outdoors & in a greenhouse too. Best Flavors @ 4 weeks cure

Beautiful Very Rare Private Indica Strain cross & use of my Green Dragon with a scent better than Nag Champa! My patients and my favorite for night-time, very relaxing & mellow, xlnt for my pain. And maybe right for you.

Strain Lineage / Genealogy

Been sitting on these 5 years & just giving them a go!

Topped & ready to flower!
Strawberry Heaven    7 15

On another note, my ARC F2 was a male and culled & transplanted the remaining one in it's 7 gall. bag.

The breaks

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0310 1 1

I made up my mind I'm dusting theses BIA's with my stored pollen from an indoor indica stud.....
These plants in trash cans have been through hell and back so illl be praying they don't hermie from now till they finish

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Any suggestions on the best utensil for transferring pollen from jar to flowers? I don't have much pollen maybe enough for one branch of pollenation so I don't want to use something that pollen is going to stick too...

ZONER

ZONER

Blue Buddah X Kona Sunset
(Oregon Blueberry x Buddha’s Sister) X (Early 80's Krona x Dark Cross)
View attachment 420484 View attachment 420485
Accidental dusting from last grow ... Also have a
Kona Sunset X Kona Sunset ,
View attachment 420486 View attachment 420487
one never knows what will come of either one but they will stay outside till finished currently in one gallon pots will move them to 2 gallon pots in a day or two.
Hey ya Farmers ....
just a quick pic .....this is my Blue Buddah X Kona Sunset. The smell of this girl is just Pure Blueberry goodness .... can not wait till October .... yum
PC310974

Bongo Man

Bongo Man

No C420.
This is Calyx Bros Silent D (Alien Tech/Chemdog D F2 x Sour Diesel/Abusive Og)
I guess the Alien Tech and Abusive Og are a TYPE of Hashplant...
I have really fallen in love with the overall quality of this plant!
She has grown VERY well through a frigid Winter,being hailed on,several times,and,yet,her seeds are solid.
D#Day has Calyx Bros Shut Eye (Same Alien Dawg Father x Fire Bubba Og) as the Daddy.
Sure fire stuffs!

Latest posts

Top Bottom