The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

That hashplant look is the Alien genes shining thru! I got a pack of the Silent D burning a hole in the stash ...Kak has some killer gear, I've smoked his Kakalak Kush F2, Shut Eye, and Malberry, all were hashy, tasty, and potent smokes!

Bongo Man

Bongo Man

The D#Day seeds will cause some rukus I am positive!
UNI 1824

UNI 1849

You can see the Shut Eye stud on the right in the first shot,dusting my girls.

Bongo Man

Bongo Man

Got nice and sticky cutting the buds downo_O,ready for the first day of spring,today,she will grow now for me.
I'll feed her high nitrogen to get her through the first month of Spring,then away we go,again,ready for cloning!
This is EASILY the most resinously sticky hashy goodnessly covered plant,I have ever seen!
And I have not seen the best of her yet!

Jetlifer

Jetlifer

Been awhile since I last posted, gave a few seeds of my hippie headband x la con to a homie in the 305 and as the pix show , he killed it hard. Managed to pull a 3 leaf almost og-like pheno out of his last grow. Says it reeks of total lemons and smells nothing @ all like what he is used to smoking out there. I'm gonna have to dig thru them myself again lol.

Dunge

Dunge

Picked seeds out of the two flowers I hit with BubbaKush X DC pollen.
On the left the Mom is a Haze X Bubba F2.
This has shown itself to be a nice cross, and more Bubba probably can't hurt.
On the right is the F1 cross with the same male.
Not expecting any stability in these seeds, but it aint called pollen chuchin for nothing.
DSCN4144

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Im running some l.a. hogsbreath x trainwreck right now . i reversed the hog to do it. Now im taking a snow cap male and crossing it to one of my phenos. Lots of fuel from seedlings . 30 percent hermie though . Not a fan of reversing but afetr searching over 3 years for the trainwreck i lost i had do something. lol . I had to give it a go . Glad i did ! Is it possible to turn a poly back to normal ?

Top Bottom