The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuantumGen

QuantumGen

The cut pollen is just as viable as none cut... Why would someone want to cut pollen? if using a limited amount of pollen to pollinate many a large crop, or so you can get more out of each batch of pollen.

I would suggest using Hemp flour. for instance (1 teaspoon hemp flour) mix in 1:10 ratio pollen. you extend the life of your pollen.

And no the cutting agent is not going to pollinate your buds... if you consider all the pollen in the outdoors at any given time during a summer day... pants get lots of different pollen.
Interesting. I was thinking the flour probably keeps the pollen fresh by keeping it dry.

JAWS

JAWS

first look at what will be known as CLASSIC COOKIES f1.

seeds are still being made and here they are nested nicely in there mothers loving branches.
2 class 3
2 class 4
2 class 5

CLASSIC COOKIES f1
mother===forum cookie f1
father===girl scout cookies bx1/f2

FORUM COOKIE f1
mother===alien cookies f1 #9
father===girl scout cookies bx1

not sure if i can get any closer to the original FORUM CUT then this piece right here in seed form, yes i could have went the FEM rout but i chose to take the long path instead. i really hope these turn out to be what i think they will be if not OHH WELL i tried.

peace:snaphappy:

S

SoiledMyself

Playing around with some Mango Haze pollen this round........

Mango Haze F2's
(Golden Goat x Ghost Train Haze #1) x (Mango Haze)
(Scott's OG) x (Mango Haze)

Want to try and get a nice male from the (GG x GTH)x MH seeds , flowering times and practicality are out the window on this project as I have wee bit more time/space etc
smile.gif
I want to create a nice Haze for my head and some hardcore haze heads. Sooo I was thinking starting off with a few things like this........(Input much appreciated !!)

(Fort Collins Cough) x ((Golden Goat x Ghost Train Haze #1) x (Mango Haze))
(Fort Collins Cough) x (Mango Haze F2 selection)
(Golden Goat x Ghost Train Haze#1) x (Mango Haze F2 selection)
(FCC x ((GG x GTH #1 x (Mango Haze)) x (Mango Haze F2)

just a pollen chucker who is beginning to get his feet wet, love sativas

FCC is an old NL x Haze for those wondering...

SourDank

SourDank

Playing around with some Mango Haze pollen this round........

Mango Haze F2's
(Golden Goat x Ghost Train Haze #1) x (Mango Haze)
(Scott's OG) x (Mango Haze)

Want to try and get a nice male from the (GG x GTH)x MH seeds , flowering times and practicality are out the window on this project as I have wee bit more time/space etc
smile.gif
I want to create a nice Haze for my head and some hardcore haze heads. Sooo I was thinking starting off with a few things like this........(Input much appreciated !!)

(Fort Collins Cough) x ((Golden Goat x Ghost Train Haze #1) x (Mango Haze))
(Fort Collins Cough) x (Mango Haze F2 selection)
(Golden Goat x Ghost Train Haze#1) x (Mango Haze F2 selection)
(FCC x ((GG x GTH #1 x (Mango Haze)) x (Mango Haze F2)

just a pollen chucker who is beginning to get his feet wet, love sativas

FCC is an old NL x Haze for those wondering...
Man those hazes sound amazing, I hope you can get some of those out to the bay or something so I can grab 2 of each haha. But those do sound so dank brother, love me some awesome haze.

S

SoiledMyself

Man those hazes sound amazing, I hope you can get some of those out to the bay or something so I can grab 2 of each haha. But those do sound so dank brother, love me some awesome haze.
Thank You ! once I get my camera up and running again and moved into a new place as well :eek: I'll get some pics up... and when space allows would love to share with anyone who loves those long flowering psychedelic ladies .

xrob415x

xrob415x

Im working on a cross of (Mandingo banana x Chocolate starfish) should be some fire!!!!!! Fyi Mandingo banana is (Mushroom head x banana sling) and the chocolate starfish is (brown bomber x chocolate factory)!! FLAMEEE

straydogOG

straydogOG

Picked seeds out of the two flowers I hit with BubbaKush X DC pollen.
On the left the Mom is a Haze X Bubba F2.
This has shown itself to be a nice cross, and more Bubba probably can't hurt.
On the right is the F1 cross with the same male.
Not expecting any stability in these seeds, but it aint called pollen chuchin for nothing.
View attachment 441942

Dunge... was that BubbaKush X DC pollen (Deep Chunk)??

Latest posts

Top Bottom