The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenotyper

phenotyper

homebrew420, wow those God Bud x Magic Merlin crosses sound awesome, especially the f2 magic merlin cross.

M

mrhouston907

Hello, don't post much, but am going to do a few seed runs to send in as freebies. Here's what I'm thinking-
C99(m) x bilbo(f)-Spanish clone
Bubba bx2(m) x bilbo(f)
Alien Kush(m) x bilbo(f)
Raskal OG(m) x alien kush(f)
Deadheah(m) x alien kush(f)
F13(m) x querkle (f)
Querkle(m) x f13(f)

M

mrhouston907

Now most of those are for shits and giggles, but the F13(m) x Querkle(f) is an amazing cross. I first crossed them about a year ago, looking to add some body, flavor, and color to the F13, and wow, that's what I got. This cross made a stinky skunky grape smelling hybrid that knocked you on your rear. I love fruity strains, but most just don't have the kick, ya no. I'll post some pics of the moms, and the alien, bubba, and F13 male. The rest of the pollens in storage.

C

CHILKaT

Blue Hash x Afghan x NYCD

Just a little update on this girl. She is six weeks in now, looking fabulous, and smell is distinctly diesel fuel. Buds are rock solid. So far she is looking like a keeper!

Bhxnycdxafg week6
C

CHILKaT

My Nepalese Sativa cross x Afghan x NYCD

This is another one of the accidents from the afghan x nycd male. I'm thinking the diesel fuel is pretty dominant. There isn't even a hint of grape in her at all, but she did carry the purple over from her mom. Here at 5 weeks flower.

Lll
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Holy crap ChilKat they do look like keepers. Man they are turning out very, very good.

You did great!!

C

CHILKaT

Damn, I know, they look better than some of my intentional crosses! Heh, accidents are not always a bad thing...kinda sad I killed those males and their clones...what was I thinking? You should never tend your garden pissed off...lol.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I chopped on of the Chemdog D x Original Haze plants at 65 days. I would have left it go another week but it is really, really good right now and I needed some room.

I yielded 2.25 ounces (63 grams) from that small pot. The buds are loaded with trichs and have a spicy incense and pine smell. When the buds are burned they saturate the room with a classic haze incense smell that is really intoxicating. The high is about 75% head and 25% body and you get high on the first toke and can actually feel it coming on while holding in the first toke.

There is no anxiety and the high is very similar to Chemdog D with more visual in the head and a little less body relaxation.

Here is an oz that went into a jar right after.

DSCN1437
K

KillMachineKill

Wow those buds look NICE, very interesting thread to me, I am also using Rezz Chem Dawg pollen and crossed into big producing Blue Dream (for my Chem Dreams Cross)... Unfortunately I only got one seed (due to the lack of pollen and the fact that I hand pollenated just a small amount of the original Blue Dream) but it POPPED!! it is faster growing then all my other seedlings around it, I am kind of hoping it is male so I can make some more crosses, or a monster (its going outside as soon as I can sex it) I have always had luck in Blue Dream!
If it is a male then plan on crossing into Deadhead OG, Ak47, NL 5 and the Razorback... Should Be Interesting!

TortureKill

TortureKill

I chopped on of the Chemdog D x Original Haze plants at 65 days. I would have left it go another week but it is really, really good right now and I needed some room.

I yielded 2.25 ounces (63 grams) from that small pot. The buds are loaded with trichs and have a spicy incense and pine smell. When the buds are burned they saturate the room with a classic haze incense smell that is really intoxicating. The high is about 75% head and 25% body and you get high on the first toke and can actually feel it coming on while holding in the first toke.

There is no anxiety and the high is very similar to Chemdog D with more visual in the head and a little less body relaxation.

Here is an oz that went into a jar right after.

Looks Great TOBOR, Cant wait to run these outdoors this season. They will be in the next batch of seeds germed. I wasnt expecting such a fast finish. Did you get much stretch from these? How many did u grow, and were they all mostly Chemdog D Dom? Any male flowers in the females?

C

CHILKaT

Nice Tobor! They look super frosty and the aroma sounds delicious.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Torturekill there are going to be phenos that go a lot longer than this one. I was expecting them to be around 100 days at least. There have only been a handful of seeds grown out by myself and a couple other people. This is my first run with them. The other one is going to be at least a few more weeks so I will predict 12-14 weeks on it. This one I picked at 9 could have gone 11. The hairs didn't start shriveling but the trichs were cloudy, the high is great and really tasty.

There is a lot of searching to be done in these seeds. Some killer examples will be found.

B

bowdiejoes

im enjoying this thread....i know there is some more projects going on....come on fellas!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Torturekill there are going to be phenos that go a lot longer than this one. I was expecting them to be around 100 days at least. There have only been a handful of seeds grown out by myself and a couple other people. This is my first run with them. The other one is going to be at least a few more weeks so I will predict 12-14 weeks on it. This one I picked at 9 could have gone 11. The hairs didn't start shriveling but the trichs were cloudy, the high is great and really tasty.

There is a lot of searching to be done in these seeds. Some killer examples will be found.

Absolutely brobor, Im going to start germing these tonight, and some of the others aswell. I will let ya know what I find brother ;)

im enjoying this thread....i know there is some more projects going on....come on fellas!

I just started a few of my own crosses a few weeks ago, I will update and post some pics tomorrow. Im going to get a few more seeds germed too.
>Dabney Blu x Taliban Shadow King
>Green Crack x Black Rose
>Shmoes Casey Jones x Black Rose
>Green Crack x TSK
>Dabney Blu x (Double Underdawg x Double Underdawg)
>Sour Bubble x TSK
>White Caramel x TSK
:harvest:

B

bowdiejoes

tell me more about this TSK...why are you chosing it to breed with? is it colorful like the black rose?

B

billybadazz

just made alaskan thunderfuck (f) x alien dawg (m) alien leaning pheno, calling it alien thunderfuck hoping for some gems as the Atf is my favorite alltime smoke and the Ad male was a heell of a producer and even frosted up....we''ll see. -BB

TortureKill

TortureKill

just made alaskan thunderfuck (f) x alien dawg (m) alien leaning pheno, calling it alien thunderfuck hoping for some gems as the Atf is my favorite alltime smoke and the Ad male was a heell of a producer and even frosted up....we''ll see. -BB

atf also stands for All time Favorite.. Id like to see this ATF.

TortureKill

TortureKill

tell me more about this TSK...why are you chosing it to breed with? is it colorful like the black rose?

The TsK is very vigourous, pest, and disease resistant. Drought resistant, and bug resistant. The plants are very hearty, and hardy, even under less than optimal conditions these plants keep plugging away with out ever skipping a beat. I wanted to get some pictures up of the hybrids last week but I couldnt find the time, I will do my best to make it happen this week. r

B

bowdiejoes

Thanks for the info TK....i cant wait to see those pics bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom