The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chunkymunky

fire diesel haze ix
orange bully x fire diesel haze
da orange sheikh x fire diesel haze
doodler kush x fire diesel haze
(white master kush x alienkush f2) x fire diesel haze
yarkourm x (white master kush x alienkush f2)
mazar i shariff x yarkourm
wifi x sssdh
honeywhite bx2 x sssdh
(kksc strawberry cough x the white) x sssdh

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

beans using your own cuts from your own beans...but thats just me the first post pretty much says any beans you make from home.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

ghost og knocked up with the white reversed.
IMG 0015

L

Liberanos5

mice love good weed

the funny thing was that right after i fired up 20 ak47 seeds and the mice oniy ate 6 out of 20 ? i had to quit growing in my basement previous to this for about a year for some b.s. so in came the mice.

my favorite cross is the lui x jc2

mal
Mice?:eek: Holy crap. And I cry about gnats!!! LOL! Get a CAT!!!!!

L

Liberanos5

I really appreciate that...not very many people dig this culture like us and the farm is where its at.....as far as a male goes i dont know enough about male pollen to save it so every other purple moon i chuck fresh pollen into a 4x8 and pray that i dont grow seeds for the next three harvest i just have nightmares thinking everything in a mile radius is getting pollenated. i really love one experiment i do though everytime i breed but im not sure this is the thread to open that can of worms lol im blazing on a sleestackxog18 right now so i feel like chatting:cool:
Saving pollen? Now who would do such a thing??? I think I read somewhere cannabis pollen can travel 30 kliks! But each time it rains anything in the air is done!:rolleyes:

L

Liberanos5

Unknown bag seed sativa...........eventually you gotta step over the edge.......ask Felix baumgartner!!!

SAM 2911
L

Liberanos5

Gotta agree about the skunk smell/taste.

When I was maybe 15-16, about 4 of my friends and I had gone in on a half from my main supplier (I was a dealer at the time)--to smoke it for 4/20. I'm not sure on lineage but it was by far the loudest smelling weed I'd ever had. I had gone a good 3-4 years of smoking almost every day without my mom ever noticing.

On that day, I walked through my house from the front door to the back yard (about a 9 second transit) stopping for maybe 3 seconds in the hallway to unroll the bag in my friends' faces saying, "snoochie boochies!"

4 hours later my mom got home and demanded to know why I'd been smoking weed in her house all day. Was my first time getting caught as a kid :)

The weed never came out of the bag, and was in the house for an absolute MAX of 30 seconds. Just insane.

When I'm looking for what I want to smoke, I look with my nose. I realize there are tasteless/smell-less strains out there that are incredibly potent--but in my experience the shit that smells the best to me (usually more pungent smells like skunks/kushes/cheeses) is the shit that gets me high the way I want to be high. It's not necessarily about potency, it's more of an overall experience thing.

Being in a non-med state, that makes me a huge weed snob according to everyone else. If I came out to a med state to party with some of yall I think we'd be on the same page though.
You never forget your "first time!" Please translate "snoochie boochie" for this unhip old fart!! Now if you'll excuse I have to break my OTHER hip! The leaf trimmings from this bag a male flowers smelled like vomit + 2 cycle weed whacker fuel! Is that good!?

L

Liberanos5

thanks Disambiguator! I agree, males are neglected but very important in making dank ass herb. Heres a lil bit of SSSDH pollen that went in the freezer for later projects. I also harvested some stardawg x bubba (pre 91 aka heirloom), and guava 13 x stardawg. the guava boy reeks of Chemdog. Its unmistakable to the chem connoisseur! i'm excited just thinking of the possibilities. View attachment 244579
Pollinating Humboldt County???? Just sayin'!

symbiote420

symbiote420

I like that queso but that's too mean of a cross to name after such a friendly ghost LOL ....how bout "Rev Cain" (Poltergeist), or Paranormal Activity!!!

Top Bottom