The Power of Music to Plants ???

• Thread starter CrippledArcher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Just wondering how many people actually have a small music setup for plants ? Now, I though this was crazy but I read a lot of people swear buy it. Would really like to see some input and suggestions for music played to them.:hi

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Been playing the same cd on repeat for seven years...wouldn't trade it for anything!

baba G

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Theres a thread on this from last year, maybe 2009 - I remember I posted a link to an article regarding which frequencies actually open stomata, and what types of music tend to have these frequencies. You can also read the book The Secret Life of Plants - I believe there are experiments done there as well - albeit in the 70s and without much of a control...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, I prefer no drum beats at all while the plants are alive, when harvesting I'll throw on the music that makes me move, but while the plants are doing their thing, it's classical all the way!

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Yup! Percussion is supposed to be bad, and classical tends to have the desired frequencies. I think that was the gist of it :happy

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Yeah I read a lot on this subject and it goes back and forth, So what artist are some of the believers using, Some tracks list would be nice or even what cd to DL, First Timers needs all the help they can get :)

RIPP

RIPP

I believe Mr. Oizo will do the job If you want to achieve bigger buds.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv6Ewqx3PMs[/YOUTUBE]

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
My plants like Country music.

They have their own solar powered radio

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

I believe Mr. Oizo will do the job If you want to achieve bigger buds.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv6Ewqx3PMs[/YOUTUBE]

ROTFLMAO sounds like some Old School DJ Icey Or Deadmeau5 :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If anything, I prefer the classical over the sound of fans buzzing while I'm in the room.....lol

L

lewy

Thomas Jefferson was a freemason the muthafukka that setup brainwashing us all why would u respect his quote ps bob marley and the wailers 24 7 365 days a year, grow like a beatu thankyou much love

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I play everything from Stevie Ray Vaughn, to Bassnecter, to Mahler for my ladies. Mostly around the hour before and after they wake up, some music for them right as they awake!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

If anything, I prefer the classical over the sound of fans buzzing while I'm in the room.....lol

Hell yeah babas got it down

My girls love thou beethoven lmao

Fur elise all the way...

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, I prefer no drum beats at all while the plants are alive, when harvesting I'll throw on the music that makes me move, but while the plants are doing their thing, it's classical all the way!
am looking for a chelo cd no words or precussion

this is what mine listen to now

and check this out

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

LOl , I will still see him when he is close, Still Rocking some Christopher Lawrence, Tiesto and Armin !

Latest posts

Top Bottom