The Powers of Now: Alien Chronicles

• Thread starter KennyPowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KennyPowers

KennyPowers

KENNY FUCKING POWERS!!!

hey Alien thanks for stopping by!! you did a killer job on these crosses bro! cannot wait to see what you have in store for us this year.

I see you busted out the good ole Panty Dropper...Ive actually had multiple orgasms on jet skis.

Kenny your room looks so Fucking clean & simple!!!!, love all the pics that you have posted, Like you said its hard to find them types of pics from the start to the end, I have a whole pack of Lemon Alien Dawg that I haven't even used yet, b/c of your pics I just added them to the next list of beans that I will be starting.:)

Thanks for the kind words Oscar! Glad you enjoyed the pics!! Definitely get on popping those LAD seeds...they yielded like champs, smell awesome, and so far Im finding the high to be very mello, chilled out, happy, and really just downright enjoyable.

looks like KP's about to titty fuck this bong too

Damn Kenny I haven't been by in awhile and I stop in today and what do I see ? >>> a bunch of sweet ARC and LAD phenos:)

Enjoy puffing those beauties Kenny, I've found the LAD to be some really impressive herb..........
I can't stay out of it,but then again, I really enjoy potent herb that has no ceiling and smells and tastes like candy:D

Beautiful work Kenny!

Happy harvest

Hey waayne! Thanks for coming by and having a look at my ladies. Im gonna have to agree with you about the LAD...I just keep going back for more. Like I said above Im really digging the happy and relaxed high it brings.

Ive got some curing to do on these nuggets yet, but I am already getting some really impressive candy smells out of a couple phenos. Opening the jar to #6 is almost a tossup between smelling herb and smelling like a heaping pile of red skittles.

Looking killer Kenny!! If ya need some help testing those out holla!;)

Hey Bud thanks for coming by the show! I am absolutely going to need some assistance in the selection of these ladies as I can barely pick 1 pheno to eliminate yet. We should definitely have a session in a couple weeks once these get a little cure on them.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Sounds like a delicious plan! I'll bring some nicely cured Wolverine.:D

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Sounds like a delicious plan! I'll bring some nicely cured Wolverine.:D

Hell yea! Havent toked any Wolverine since way back in October or so. Great meds for sure, I really need to pop more of those beans. Cant wait to sample the pheno(s) you selected!!

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Hello again fine folks!

Still finishing up the 8w shots, then onto the harvest pics!

Here is Alien Rock Candy #1 @ 54d. I threw up one of these pics before but here are the rest. This was the short pheno but it threw out ROCK hard nugs that really helped it weigh in nicely. Very very frosty and a stinks of a fruity alien funk when cracking the jar.

1 1

1 2

1 3

1 4

Those are going to be the last shots of that girl until I have nug pictures. She didnt make it to 63d shots as I pulled her around 60d.

The only shot I have of #2 from the same time is the purple cola I posted earlier in the thread.

And then there is ARC #3. This girl also made pretty dense nuggets that have a very Sour/OG stank to them.

3 1

3 2

3 3

3 4

3 5

3 6

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Next up we have some 63 day shots of the 2 large Alien Rock Candy. These girls were both left in until day 67, but this is the last group of their pictures.

ARC #2 @ 63d. I called this pheno the beast all along and I was not wrong. Im not big on talking about yields online, but this girl dropped over 7 zips in a 5g pot of coco. I was very happy with that, and even happier when i was trimming.

She is throwing off alternating whiffs of OG funk and Bog Sour Bubble fruityness. Im so excited for this pheno that I havent even tried any nugs before they get a couple week cure on them.

2 1

2 2

2 3

2 4

ARC #3 @ 63d. This girl wont yield as nice as #2 but she wont be too far behind. The smells coming off this one lean much more to the Diesel side of things with some extra kushiness.

I also ran the top of this plant in the SOG beds and she made a beautiful stalk of rock hard buds. That got pulled with the first group @63d and has been the main jar Im reaching for so far.

3 1

3 2

3 3

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hell yea! Havent toked any Wolverine since way back in October or so. Great meds for sure, I really need to pop more of those beans. Cant wait to sample the pheno(s) you selected!!
That fuggin video was funny as shit homie. I love it when he does the beat-off move and throws it at her like splat! I got tears right now!!! And that ARC looks dank bro. 7 zips is a whopper! I wanna smoke that too. Keep on Rockin Kenny Powers but not so hard you puke! lmao

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

That ARC # 2 really does look like candy. Nice find.

thanks Cap! this girl stands out in rooting and vegging as well so ill be running alot of her in the coming months.

the ladies say thanks for the danktastic tea too!!

That fuggin video was funny as shit homie. I love it when he does the beat-off move and throws it at her like splat! I got tears right now!!! And that ARC looks dank bro. 7 zips is a whopper! I wanna smoke that too. Keep on Rockin Kenny Powers but not so hard you puke! lmao

lmfao i also love that dance clip. she definitely enjoys the splat. everytime i try to find a clip i want to add it takes me so long because i spend time on youtube watching a bunch of them. fucking love EBD.

i will definitely be bringing some of the beast rock candy to our smoke out. i think i got exactly what i asked the canna gods for. wont know for sure until smoke testing is done but i haven't found a pheno out of this Alien gear that I dont like yet.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
thanks Cap! this girl stands out in rooting and vegging as well so ill be running alot of her in the coming months.

lmfao i also love that dance clip. she definitely enjoys the splat. everytime i try to find a clip i want to add it takes me so long because i spend time on youtube watching a bunch of them. fucking love EBD.

i will definitely be bringing some of the beast rock candy to our smoke out. i think i got exactly what i asked the canna gods for. wont know for sure until smoke testing is done but i haven't found a pheno out of this Alien gear that I dont like yet.
Its nice when a plan comes together. Looks like a great harvest of top shelf dank. I'll bring my extra lung with me also lmao!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

Fuck yeah. Plants that root quickly are THE BEST.

FireWithin

FireWithin

KP rockn the Alien gear with charisma, everything lookn good enough to eat homie. Damn, absolute fire.

619ster

619ster

Making me want to pop more beans to see if I can find a beast pheno. Howe does she veg? I have one pheno I have yet to flower out, so maybe I have a beast pheno and don't know it yet lol.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Wow, wow, wow.......I cannot believe its been almost 2 years since I started this journal and ran these killer genetics. I cant tell y'all how much I miss this awesome room and living to pump out the dank. They were the best of times and then the worst of times thats for sure.

Some shit hit the fan and I had to bail out last spring....at the time I was so stressed and paranoid I was happy to be out but now sitting here a year and half later I am really missing the old lifestyle. I cursed it for months last summer when I was sulking about having a degree from the best U around here but using it for nothing after graduation and getting virtually no traction on jobs I "wanted" until late last fall. But shit a year later I can tell ya the corporate grind is not keeping KP fulfilled at all.

I helped a patient pop a few beans awhile back and just flipped the lights a couple weeks back. Seeing those buds start to form up again has really reminded me of the passion I have for this industry and when I come back to my old grow shots it ignites a burning fire inside. It has taken some time but I think its time for a return to the job, hobby, and life I love.

Its time for Kenny Powers to make a comeback, bigger and better than ever. See you around friends.

Top Bottom