The Powers of Now: Alien Chronicles

• Thread starter KennyPowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Holy shit Kenny! That LAD looks dank as fuck bro. Gonna be great to watch these finish up! Nice work.:D

From the pics 1, 3 and 6 look the frostiest. Stacking nice. 6 looks fat.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Hell yeah kenny your kickin ass bro they look awesome

Hey Mo! Thanks bro, the girls are getting it done for sure but its not just me these genetics are killer. I have some other plants in the room that I really enjoy and the frost level on these Alien girls are tearing them up. Now you get to see the coco side of things. UC will be back soon too!

F N A ... thanks for all the detailed shots of before, during(defoliation), and after shots. This is really helpfull! Keep up the superb work KP.

PS: I love how sterile and clean your room looks man thats awesome!
what did you use for flooring/coating and baseboard area?

PnL

Whats up PNL? Thanks for the kind words!! When I started popping seeds it blew my mind that I could never find full plant shots, well documented pictures of the mothers, etc etc. I try to do my part when I have time. This is just a regular old grow, just wait to see what I got in store for the test grow Im about to run for Baba G!! FWIW I went a little scissor happy on those girls, they didnt need to be hacked up quite so much.

I try to keep the rooms as clean as possible. You can see some salt crud and coco splashed on the floor getting the best of me right now, damn room is so full I cant lug my vacuum around anymore. Need one of those little 5gal bucket vacs from Lowes.

As for the walls and floor... The floor is painted gray with cheap floor paint from HD. Makes cleaning a breeze. I used a product called Ames Block & Wall Liquid Rubber for the walls, moldings, and the floor strip. It makes cleaning even easier, almost like having permanent panda film on the wall! It also seals very well, so I ran it down to the floor to seal up the whole baseboard area.

Im a bit OCD about leaks, so if you look closely you can also see that I use uniseals to take my drip lines through the walls. BIt of caulk behind them and its the easiest way to run a line into the room and completely seal around it.

Holy shit Kenny! That LAD looks dank as fuck bro. Gonna be great to watch these finish up! Nice work.:D

From the pics 1, 3 and 6 look the frostiest. Stacking nice. 6 looks fat.

Hey BM!! Thanks for coming to take a look at the girls! That Lemon is definitely going to be some fire. I run a cut of Pineapple Express that yields well and is DONE @ 56 days. This Lemon set budset faster and has fatter/frostier flowers for sure. Going to be a great cropper.

I would mostly agree about the frost levels, but go back and peep #4. That is my current standout when Im in the room looking at them. I was a lil worried about nanner action on these, so Im also running a cut of each pheno in some SOG beds. 1&4 stacked up into some beasts. Ill get a few pics of the beds eventually.

Thanks to anyone else that stopped by to peep the pics from the first part of this show!! We got the slow stuff out the way quick, so big things to come for sure.

Gave these girls a bit of extra Magical for the first time in awhile. Seemed to like it. Trying to get the ARC balanced out a bit for the rest of flower. Lemons are pretty much on cruise control right now. Wish I would have topped and transplanted the LADs earlier, even in 2gal pots after a topping they just kept growing up.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sic thread doggie.. I love that Raiders lookn grow room.. Killer grow show that's 4sho.. Them Lemon Alien Dawgs r gunna major stink up the spot & damn watch out when trimming them better have a big filter..great pics.. Keep up the great work

masshole61

masshole61

Beautiful work Kenny. Have been a fan since your stinkbuddy days, and in that sense have seen your changing styles, every one a home run. Your research is evident in your growing and the advise you bring. Haven't found a post about your room size or equipment choices for lighting and environment and was wondering if you would share that with us. Also, have you ever tried supersoil?

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Sic thread doggie.. I love that Raiders lookn grow room.. Killer grow show that's 4sho.. Them Lemon Alien Dawgs r gunna major stink up the spot & damn watch out when trimming them better have a big filter..great pics.. Keep up the great work

Hey Goo thanks for having a look at my girls! The LAD are definitely reeking the whole shit up. I had to turn on my old ozone generator to take care of what the filters could not.

Beautiful work Kenny. Have been a fan since your stinkbuddy days, and in that sense have seen your changing styles, every one a home run. Your research is evident in your growing and the advise you bring. Haven't found a post about your room size or equipment choices for lighting and environment and was wondering if you would share that with us. Also, have you ever tried supersoil?

Hey thanks bro, nice to hear from a stinkbuddy. Glad you like what you see! Not every run is perfect but I never stop learning.

That room is 8.5x19 or so. Quantum and Phantom ballasts, Raptor hoods (and a couple old blockbusters), LG Mini Split, Ushio and Ultra Sun bulbs, 2x70pt dehumidifier, Sentinel MDT for the lights, Phresh carbon filters, Vortex or Solar Palau inline fans, Titan Co2 controller and tank setup. I think thats about it..

No I have never tried super soil though i have always wanted to. Going to be comparing the speed and productivity of some soil plants to my coco girls during the next couple rounds here. I want to grow organic soil for myself and close patients, but most folks dont give a shit so I wont take a bit hit in yield to switch from coco to soil.

your killin it kenny that lad is sick.

Whats up Mo? Thanks for rolling through! The LAD is going to be some really great smoke. Cant wait to get the room full of her.

Took some pics that really sucked and need to be re-done, so for now here is a hot ass Rock Candy lady and one of her friends.

Pheno #2 (the beast) @ 54 days

IMG 0468

Pheno #1 (the short pheno) @ 54 days

IMG 0454

619ster

619ster

Looking very nice bro!! Love the colors coming out on the #2. I think my keeper is close to your #1. I love ARC for its ease of trimming and rock hard nugs. The yield doesn't look like much when on the plant, but the buds work magic on the scales!!

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Hey 619 thanks for stopping by! Did the Rock Candy stretch alot on you? That #1 is my shorter pheno, didnt really stretch much when I flipped the lights but damn is it frosty and dense. There is also #3 which looks very similar to #1 but stretched a good amount...its maybe a couple inches shorter than the #2.

I am really looking forward to the ARC because Bogs Sour Lifesaver is near the very top of my list. Ive always said Id take that bubblegum/cotton candy flavor mixed with the potency of an OG so I will probably pop more seeds even if I like one of these phenos. I hoard the Sour Lifesaver like a mofo and Im hoping this Rock Candy is even better.

619ster

619ster

Yea mine can stretch a good amount. I like it though becuase it lets light into the middle and there's not a bunch of fan leaves since there's not alot of nodes. But the nugs pack it on!! And all the way to the bottom too! They're not as big on the bottom but they are dense and never go to waste/hash pile because they're worth trimming and jarring still.

C

crfman88

Hey bro those ARC are looking nice and chunky. The LAD looking great you got me excited to pop mine. I can't wait till the LAD is done to see the final product.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Yea mine can stretch a good amount. I like it though becuase it lets light into the middle and there's not a bunch of fan leaves since there's not alot of nodes. But the nugs pack it on!! And all the way to the bottom too! They're not as big on the bottom but they are dense and never go to waste/hash pile because they're worth trimming and jarring still.

I think my number 3 is the closest to the one in your journal. I agree about the stretch, Im definitely looking for some phenos that put on good growth in flower. You were right about the lower nugs too, not very much making it into the hash bin.

Hey bro those ARC are looking nice and chunky. The LAD looking great you got me excited to pop mine. I can't wait till the LAD is done to see the final product.

Hey thanks bro! I would definitely get those LAD started asap, Im very impressed with how they turned out. They are smelling awesome, oozing with resin, and yielded like champs.

Just started the cure on most of these plants and they are all looking awesome. My patients and I are going to have a rough time picking our favorite phenos.

I took some shots before harvest but I never finished posting the 56 day shots so here they come...

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Lemon Alien Dawg #5

5 1

5 2

5 3

5 4

Lemon Alien Dawg #6

6 1

6 2

6 3

Ill put up my trimming notes/comments when I put up the harvest pics, but for now...

#5 yielded the highest @6oz
#3 is the most frosty and has the strongest odor
#6 yielded the least but reeeeeeeks of cherries and is dense as rocks

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Kenny your room looks so Fucking clean & simple!!!!, love all the pics that you have posted, Like you said its hard to find them types of pics from the start to the end, I have a whole pack of Lemon Alien Dawg that I haven't even used yet, b/c of your pics I just added them to the next list of beans that I will be starting.:)

waayne

waayne

Damn Kenny I haven't been by in awhile and I stop in today and what do I see ? >>> a bunch of sweet ARC and LAD phenos:)

Enjoy puffing those beauties Kenny, I've found the LAD to be some really impressive herb..........
I can't stay out of it,but then again, I really enjoy potent herb that has no ceiling and smells and tastes like candy:D

Beautiful work Kenny!

Happy harvest

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looking killer Kenny!! If ya need some help testing those out holla!;)

Top Bottom