The Pre 98 BX 2 Thread..

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Its not out yet.. But I thought I would start a thread so we can all freak out in the mean time. I think that I am more excited about this seed release than any other I can remember.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I agree with ya lost, really hoping to grab a pack of these when they come out.

Such a great strain.

southstreets

southstreets

yea me too... not a big bubba fan but the pre98 is off the chizzle!!!

M

mrdizzle

shiiit bubba is my deathrow weed, I still havent found anything that hits me like bubba does, gets my forehead every time

N

negative 1

i got all excited thinking someone had scored some of these......i'm super stoked about these for certain. any details about a release? i'd be happier than a pig in a pile to rock some of these gems!

E

euforia

nice thread,I'm waiting for this BX too...
I see so many people happy with their Pre 98 S1 , hope this BX2 will be a good shit ...
so.. who tell as how is made this BX2?:call

JH420

JH420

Id rather see the S1's back. Swerve's pre98 s1's had no issues and you got pure Bubba, nothing to dilute the genes and consistant pheno's...if you're not lookin for males I can't see an advantage to the BX. Not all s1's are great, but the Bubbas were...so why change?

P

purekushkills

amen JH420...all I see in the future for bubba BX's and S1's are more consistent bubba phenotypes. Being such a stable IBL for so many years the phenotypes of bubba have already been explored...and they are all dank as hell :D

Just cop some kind of bubba...and you'll be smokin the dank.

My S1 rocks the shit out of my buddie's cut...

-PKK

E

euforia

these dudes are killing me bro... :D
what are they smoke ... some pre bubba? :D

waayne

waayne

:icon_animal26: :icon_animal26:

:rastadancing:

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
"Now is the time on Sprockets vhen ve dance!"

http://i22.invalid.com/albums/b349/MichaelTheHuTT/More%20gifs/dancing_compilation_12.gif

Illmind

Illmind

Looks like lost found the only 3 hoodrats in the world that actually use thier food stamps for food lol. Must be the 1st o the month in big bitch town.. Either that or Lost had one helluva bachelor party ha.. j/p amigo.

N

negative 1

man i was thinking it was the first too ill. i just didn't want to say it!

OGsus

OGsus

"Now is the time on Sprockets vhen ve dance!"

http://i22.invalid.com/albums/b349/MichaelTheHuTT/More%20gifs/dancing_compilation_12.gif

this is who mac dre stole the thizz dance from. LOL:cool0019:

Top Bottom