the pure....skunk no1 flying dutchmen

• Thread starter poutpup07
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

poutpup07

now i know this is not the most potent plant out there...i also know that there are alot worse out there too.....breeders were talking about....what do you guys think of using the skunk no 1 as a breeder male....if i find one that of suitable breedability...if not a female could be used.....my take on it is this its very stable and should prove true when trying to figure what is recessive and dominant, then i could always backcross to the other parent in the cross once stability/ desired traits are found and locked down or near ascan be locked down before i cross back to the original other parent plant.....does this sound like a good idea?
or i could take a fem of agent orange cross it with a male pure and a male agent orange and cross it with a female pure stabalize them both of em and then interbreed them and make small refinements from there.....hmmmmmmm what do you guys think .......<this is on a wing of a prayer i get to start growing some time soon>
peace
pup

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Bro I grew out the Pure and this was some great stuff and thru selection you can find some super plants.

P

poutpup07

schweeeeeet......

i cant wait till i get the chance to work with her/him.....cuz i am thinking the f1s should be about as stable as original seeds planted with small differances in potencyfrom the different strains used to create her....
someday
peace
pup

Latest posts

Top Bottom