the pure

• Thread starter thesoftdrugbaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

ok,s

Kudos on the plants SDB! Did you trim the lower growth from your indoor plants? Reason I ask is with such little side-growth that plant would bomb as a SOG plant if that's their natural structure.

yes i do tidy , the bottoms up abit . but not to much;)

B

blackone

Those were some beautiful plants:) You have really been spoiling them with all of that light and it looks like they liked it.
How many watts did you veg them under?
Looking forward to your next grow. I'm getting more and more attracted to "The Pure" - I think I'll try them some time.

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

oi-oi

Those were some beautiful plants:) You have really been spoiling them with all of that light and it looks like they liked it.
How many watts did you veg them under?
Looking forward to your next grow. I'm getting more and more attracted to "The Pure" - I think I'll try them some time.

i use 3x 400 watts for the pre grow... and 200 watt enviro lights for small plants and cutting:)

F

Foxy Trees

Hola baron,

and let me first tell you what a nice set up you have there..

Really clean room, I like it - and clean is the way to go in my opinion, especially indoors, so respect ;)

Seems as your room was planned as a bathroom someday, heh ?

I am sure you enjoy your pure :)

Kind Regards - Foxy Trees -

S

sokalkush

sweet grow Baron!

excuse the dumb question in advance, but what is the pure? would appreciate some info or a link...

in kush crazy socal, the only pure i hear of is pure Kush...

-peace

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
sweet grow Baron!

excuse the dumb question in advance, but what is the pure? would appreciate some info or a link...

in kush crazy socal, the only pure i hear of is pure Kush...

-peace

The Pure is a light daytime smoke by the flying dutchman

S

spinkus

As PGW already said that looks like a very nice SOG plant, gonna have to grab up a pack or 2 of these at some point.

BTW Beautiful room, that IS the definition of clean...

Y

yoko

If Logic describes the pure as a light daytime smoke, he sure isn't talking about Reeferman's King Pure. The King Pure is a favorite for me! Still love RM's NL5xHaze, Blue Thunder, G13xBurmese (my kinda "daytime" smoke).

Yoko

C

cozymon

Yeah, that's a mighty fine variety. A sure bet with many quality attributes. It's just IMO not as impressive as the new gear though. People seem to be enjoying stronger, lemony flavors these days.

Top Bottom