The quest for PNG GOLD

• Thread starter pitch_black
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pitch_black

Yeah
The quest continues..;
When i traveled PNG in the early 90's the pot there was on a league of its own.....UNBELIEVABLE-better then anything i found in NL those days
!
i know wallyduck used to offer PNG GOLD-but he seems to b on vacation for too long...
only other PNG GOLD i found-which is actually available today is flying Dutchman voyager....
but i couldn't find any smoke reports/or grow reports.

any other idea's?
any1 grows/grown PNG?
Thanks Gents
Mrp

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Keep your eyes on Billy Goat seeds! If, your in Cali. look for the dispencery's he has listed that have his stuff for sale! That is what your looking for its called 303 - PNG Gold!! Ask B.G. I think he's doing it or going to get to it! Hope that helps you out! Or wait for me to make some freebies! And then to send them in !! lol monkey5

P

pitch_black

Thanks monkey5
sure allways wanted to try fet303-thought they were all gone-thanks for the heads up about B.G project.
thanks again
pitch_black

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

I was gifted some PNG seeds from CBF never got them to germ. Still have some. He described it as a wild sativa. Don't know if he ever did any work with it.

M

MASSES 420KING

I was gifted some PNG seeds from CBF never got them to germ. Still have some. He described it as a wild sativa. Don't know if he ever did any work with it.

if you get the next batch to germinate are you planning on working it as an ibl or cross and bx also jj are you planning on releasing any in bean form:420:

F

frogeye50

the spice brothers used to sell the png and it was also called 303.u might be able to find them if u do a search .but its probably the same as bg's.peace

P

pitch_black

Frogeye

Nah-spice brothers stock is long gone-if u see it on sale-its most likeky a scam....
cheers
Oh- JJ my man-still waiting for that nigerian silk*PNG gold ;)

D

Donald Mallard

Moon units zoidfuel line is a png gold cross , i think mr nice seeds also offers a png cross .

tokerfriendly

tokerfriendly

maybe this is a stupid uestion...

png= purple n gold? maybe this is a stupid ? but i had to ask

D

Donald Mallard

Sorry ,, everyone in australia knows Papua New Guinea as Png .. soo png gold = Papua New Guinea Gold ....
Theres been some pretty amazing cannabis come out of png, ive grown and smoked a fair bit of it , the odd plant is absolutely in a class of its own and would rival or at least equal the best sativas ive smoked ..
The New guineans are excellent gardeners , and have been gardening for a very long time.

K

koolace

Intresting reading, learned something new today,thanks.........

P

pitch_black

Dont think u can get zoid gear outside of ozzi
but,What about Voyager by flying Dutchman?

any1 have experience with this strain?
thanks

Top Bottom