The Razz

• Thread starter 3grambowl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

3grambowl

@BushyOldGrower I saw you say this was in your sour strawberry cross, and you are one of the first real deals I've heard talk about it for about 6-7 years.
Do you have ANY info on this cut or where it originated? My buddy had some for 50/8th all the way up (when qps were 10-11) and it was hands down some of the best herb I have ever run across. It was a true 10/10. Not purple, RED. Like, red. Lmao. Had a indica punch that was like herijuana on crack and smelt like a super flower bouquet of fresh berries and flowers I've been on the hunt for it ever since, please tell me you know something! This isn't some run of the mill GDP urkle or cookies, this was a whole nother level
Just sprouted a pack of LSD hoping for some awesomeness
Peace 3gb

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

I remember seeing pics of the real red razz and wondering if they were doctored up. But it was a truly red strain with a bit toward the burgundy.

I never had it but it is in Sour Strawberry...just a quarter or less of the total genetics.

Humboldt cloners had the Strawberry Kush clone I crossed to my Sour Bubble.

That clone was a three way combo of Strawberry Cough, Razz and ECSD.

I am sure there must be some pure Razz around still but you will need to keep looking. Bog

Latest posts

Top Bottom