The real cherry pie

• Thread starter nrcl420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nrcl420

Is there anybody on here that has grown the 100% real cherry pie from the bay area? I have access to it but don't know too much about it, I know it's o.g,gdp and durban poison but does anyone know flower time and how it yields?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Ive seen pics on another site and looks like it can yield pretty decent grows a lot like og I've got her but havnt flowered her out grab it up if you like purped out dank og!

N

nrcl420

decisions,decisions,decisions. Sometimes it's so hard to find room for are these bomb genetics floating around. It's so hard to find pics and info on the cherry,I rarely ever see it or hear of it being around. I wonder how many weeks it takes to flower.

D

daddygreen

Hello all im looking to put my hands on some cheey pie also on the girl scout cookies can any body lead me the way thankz..........

big twinn

big twinn

Hello all im looking to put my hands on some cheey pie also on the girl scout cookies can any body lead me the way thankz..........

Thats going to be suff if you aren't connected to there circle. I managed to get a few CP cuts, but the cookies are still being tightly held on to...GRR. Have a few s1 of the gsc im playing around with though. I'll have pictures in the next couple of weeks. right now she is the slowest of all my clones just recently transplanted. Crazy leaf structure too, somewhat genetically mutated looking.

Top Bottom