The real deal, old school Afghani Skunk straight from Afghanistan!

• Thread starter I_GROW_SKUNK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

I keep seeing all these posts about how the original skunk is dead and nobody can find it. Well sit down kids because I will tell you how I acquired it. I happened to get beans of a very skunky Afghani plant while on my 3rd tour in Afghanistan when I was in the Marine Corp. for Operation Enduring Freedom. This is the holy grail of cannabis that everyone doesn't think exists. It smells just like middle eastern incense that transitions into straight up old school Skunk bud. I'm making this post so that everyone knows it's not gone or lost. It's very much still alive and thriving. I checked out multiple farms in the local towns while on a 98, but only found diesel. I almost gave up until I found out the last farm was up the mountain. I traveled 6 hours up the mountains of Afghanistan to get there. The farmer actually had been growing the original seed stock from the 80's. He was extremely poor and never really grew much of anything else. As soon as we got near the farm I could smell it. I even had to wear a pony tail wig because I looked like a soldier and would have been shot on sight most likely. I wore a traditional blue tie dye shirt, flip flops and took on the persona like a hippy to get past a check point but it was worth it in the end. We literally paid the guards off with a couple cartons of cigarettes. The farmer and his family were incredibly nice and I traded my old ipod knock off that took batteries to his oldest son and 40 US dollars for the bag of like 80/90 seeds. They were more than grateful and fed us till we were stuffed beyond full. I had to pretend to smoke the hash after dinner because I was still in the Corp at the time but I still caught a little buzz. Anyways, I just wanted to get the word out there that it's still around and thriving. Been growing it for over 15 years now and it's still one of my favorite smokes of all time. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk 😂. ✌🏻

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I keep seeing all these posts about how the original skunk is dead and nobody can find it. Well sit down kids because I will tell you how I acquired it. I happened to get beans of a very skunky Afghani plant while on my 3rd tour in Afghanistan when I was in the Marine Corp. for Operation Enduring Freedom. This is the holy grail of cannabis that everyone doesn't think exists. It smells just like middle eastern incense that transitions into straight up old school Skunk bud. I'm making this post so that everyone knows it's not gone or lost. It's very much still alive and thriving. I checked out multiple farms in the local towns while on a 98, but only found diesel. I almost gave up until I found out the last farm was up the mountain. I traveled 6 hours up the mountains of Afghanistan to get there. The farmer actually had been growing the original seed stock from the 80's. He was extremely poor and never really grew much of anything else. As soon as we got near the farm I could smell it. I even had to wear a pony tail wig because I looked like a soldier and would have been shot on sight most likely. I wore a traditional blue tie dye shirt, flip flops and took on the persona like a hippy to get past a check point but it was worth it in the end. We literally paid the guards off with a couple cartons of cigarettes. The farmer and his family were incredibly nice and I traded my old ipod knock off that took batteries to his oldest son and 40 US dollars for the bag of like 80/90 seeds. They were more than grateful and fed us till we were stuffed beyond full. I had to pretend to smoke the hash after dinner because I was still in the Corp at the time but I still caught a little buzz. Anyways, I just wanted to get the word out there that it's still around and thriving. Been growing it for over 15 years now and it's still one of my favorite smokes of all time. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk 😂. ✌🏻
Thanks for sharing. I had a feeling certain Afghans had a skunk-like smell and taste.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

That’s a damn good story! Very ballsy of you especially while still being active. Respect! It paid off and I’m jealous that you have that 😂
Oh, that's wasn't very ballsy when compared to the other dumb shit I did lol. It's very well known you can buy off check point guards with a couple cartons of cigarettes. I did wayyyy riskier shit just to see this air force girl lol 🤣.

Top Bottom