The Real Genetics Of Death Star

• Thread starter DrGanj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChillinChuck

Love the DS.. verified clones from south eastern oh. Just got fat like was previously mentioned. Fox farm 3 and FF soil and some compost. Thanks for sharing the info

Yibs

Yibs

I have the DS cut. Had it since 2012. One of the more underrated and unappreciated strains around. I only grow it outdoor in the ground. Otherwise just a Mother plant kept indoor for cuts. They can easily get over 8 feet tall if planted early enough. Stink like hell. Nose burning kind of stink.

T

turtlehams

Doubt it, sour d wasn't conceived until the early 90's. The Deathstar crew speak the truth so maybe your Ogre isn't real. It should have a lemony metallic smoke, if it's fuely then you have the Oger which is OG kush. Plus a lot of fake clones out there.

now is the oger from orgonkid? banana og and ghost og just diffrent phenos of the oger?

also has anyone ran the TDS dumpster x deathstar? i grew up outside of cleveland and remember the dumpster being the shit! and has anyone sent their deathstar into phylos? that could solve all the questions.
keep on being green yall
ham

Top Bottom