~the real original sensi star clone!~ smoke report

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Great report, flex. If SMF says this shit is bomb then you know it's BOMB. I know a few dudes in NYC who have been running the original release of Sensi Star for a long time and she's def some tastey, potent smoke. Makes me miss NYC and all the bomb shit going around those parts.

yeah theres nothing like the original sensi...shit is fire. NYC has super good herbs eh? iv always heard it was super spendy though

That looks like a seriously dank bud for sure. Sensi star is cripplingly potent one of the buds you smoke and then wake up before you realize it you passed out.

i agree bro....but sensi is a over used name...most of the time when you buy star its not even real star. very strong indica for sure...

Shit looks dope man. What else haven't you told me about?

hahaha, tons of shit....just havnt ran any of it yet. we will have plenty to focks wit homie :)

looks proper great smf..sensi star is also strain we grow here almost everytime, you got some impressive solid looking chunks from that, looks very fresh. what methods you use with your camera do you snap them with flash or something? lc

with the camera i find a dimmer lit area but still has a lil back lighting to it. i use the floral settings and adjust my white levels to almost natural....

thanks for the heads up it was on my to get list but not now

get the clone from someone....you will have a great strain that way, if not the seed version available these days is sketchy

rawman

rawman

Hell yea well get at me soon we need to smoke down after I harvest next wednesday.

supercharged

supercharged

BUMP yo skunk u got any better pics of this sensi star goin i wanna c it in all its glory!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
90+ day cured star

here are some cured bud shots. about 3 months cured on these buds. gotta love super cured out real deal star!!

DSCN0619
DSCN0620
DSCN0621
Crysmatic

Crysmatic

that looks killer! i have a pack of new sensi star...i'm disappointed that i won't find anything like those pics :/

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looks good. Sounds like I have been missing out on good sensi star. Must have been the grower, cause all the sensi star I have smoked was garbage. (most def was the grower) Will need to give sensi star another a sample next time the chance comes around again.

L

lurking_chap

you really want me go mad smflex, proper cure very well done homie. great shots heavy massage. lc

M

Magic beans

Is there any pics of this cut while growing? Karma, Magic Beans.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Almost all my seed stock is from stuff over 10 yrs ago and some much older. I haven`t had much chance to collect many of the newer strains except in a few trades I`ve done awhile back and some gifted me from other breeders to try for personal grows.Most of the new stuff I do have has been from clones.I really like to have stuff in seed as it`s so much easyer to store than keeping clone lines alive.Also takes up much less room! I still have a few clones from when Elite rented from me in 96 and moved leaving em for me because they were to large to take with him. I think those are about the oldest moms I got now! Always keep copies in a few spots with friends but still have lost a bunch of great genetics in clone over the years.

C

COCannabis

those nugs look like fire smf...especially those last few pics you put up. i've never smoked sensi star, but one of my first bags of "headies" was a few years ago on a ski trip in CO (used to live in WI)...I took a picture and it looks just like those, and the smell you describe is nearly 100% accurate...the high you describe is about what i felt, but back then, anything superior to beasters would've done the same, so god knows about that one...either way man, looks like some ridiculous bud....i have like 18 strains in my jars to choose from and i'm jealous!

R

Rabbi

Not that evryone would know but sensi star is a High CBD strain. It usually scores in the 10%-15% thc but Ive seen it score 5.6% CBD.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah rabbi the trim makes great hash and the edibles that come from the butter from the sensi trim is UNBELIEVABLE. def great pain killer for patients! you are def right about the CBD levels being real high compared to most strains, thanks for pointing that out for people to know

devious d

devious d

just started a new sensi star grew it out yrs ago , so cant wait to see

S

sbkg

Nice report skunk, I had some unbelievable sensi star I got down in ohio at a festie probably about 8 yrs ago, was a knock out then. Looks dank!@

M

Magic beans

@ 2 1/2-3 weeks this cut is looking amazing next to Bubba, OG's, LVPK, KKSC. etc. etc.
I will be taking the 10 or so 1-2' SS's and mom them out to get enough cuts to do a full room, she was also a hit @ the Las Vegas 420 cup. I can only wait to see how she comes out, thusfar she is the apple of my eye. 1

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

That shit looks stellar SMF! SensiStar is one I had my eye on from the beginning. But, like so many other strains years went by and I never pulled the trigger. Always busy growing other things. LOL. You should select some nice males and do some outcrosses with that cut. Imagine the possibilities bro!

redman420

redman420

I have some sensi star going right now,looks great but what would make a batch of seeds from the 90's better than the current sensi star if they still have the same parents?

phenotyper

phenotyper

Man, i got couple of clones from a grower up north of the original sensi star cut. However, the stuff was so covered in PM that i mever ran them. In fact they went in the trash. Looks killer and i hope to run her someday!

G

Growing247

Sensi Star was 1 of the first plants I ever grew. I got them as clones about 10 years ago, not sure what's going around nowadays but they were good little plants back then. My memory of those days are a little hazey heh heh. Not sure they compare to OG or Bubba but I remember getting some pretty decent nugs with a lot of sparkles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom