The real Snowcap

• Thread starter nvthis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nvthis

Anyone got any pics of this? And is she still hangin' around??? Been on the look out for it, but damn.... Snowcap, with a 'w'...

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I love some real Snowcap.. Delicious!

D

daddymexbricks

No pun intended but the snowcap=snicklefritz... Lol and there's plenty of it around in cali

P

paperplane

Yeah some of my friends call it snowCRAP. But I like it. Trying to load a pic but cant sorry

P

paperplane

Yeah Im flowering one out. It was a Mom that was hacked up. I took cuts off her then threw it in the corner of my room. Now she is directly under the light. She still has about 6-7 weeks to go.

P

paperplane

Not sure what the real Snowcap looks like? But this has a pine smell to it. Reminds me of a Trainwreck or Romulan smell>>? I really like it

U

Urbangrowths

Snow, (Snowcap) hangs around a few forums. Track him down and show him the pic. He'd be able to confirm it. Cool ass dude btw.
Peace

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

shes lookin chunkeyyy the truth man every single time that shit made its way down here to so cal fukkkk homey ahahaha that shit would always be wack sauce for some reason i dunno if it was because they were growin a shitload of tress outside and didint give a fuck about em and just wanted to make $ or beacause ive never gotten a batch dat was done indoor with much luv and atention.. she looks like a giver

P

paperplane

She is not a couch lock high. She is a good workin high. Good Morning bud. But the smell OOoOOo you just cant get enuff of the smell. She smells hella piney. My friend calls her Snowcrap. I like her. She gives me a real good up high. allows me to get stuff done during the day. I got the Grape Ape if I want to be locked to the couch or need to go to sleep.

N

nvthis

Nice pics Paper.. She's a real pretty girl with lots of resin ;)

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
She's lookin great paperplane! I will never forget the smell of some properly grow Snowcap. Piney dank. Keep up the great work!

Latest posts

Top Bottom