APPEARANCE

very dense sticky beauty

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : piney/limoney greasy
Associated smells of bud : turpentine

TASTE

Dominant flavour : lemon og/earthy
Associated flavours : lime

Harsh/smoothness : 8 not the smoothest(1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
-
cough factor? : yes

BUZZ

Profile : 80/20 good high Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)

Potency : 10 (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)

Duration : 4+(approx length of buzz, from first hit)

Use : Bedtime

Munchies? : yes

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (*)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (*) - lime (*) - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (*)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (*) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Tahoeanddynomite 002

Tahoeanddynomite 004

Tahoeanddynomite 005

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That's some fire rite thur!!

Venom818

Venom818

Nice report bro but are you sure the tahoe is 80 head 20 body how long is your boy taking her.Cause the tahoe will knock your ass out taken at 80 days

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

Looks very tasty, nice work

mal

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice report bro but are you sure the tahoe is 80 head 20 body how long is your boy taking her.Cause the tahoe will knock your ass out taken at 80 days
Maybe it's also to do with how much one smokes. I've toked on some pretty good Tahoe OG and it was as the above description, very little body high (couchlock) and plenty good head high. Same thing with the Kush Cleaner/Longbottom Leaf I'm toking on (SFV OG Kush x Jack's Cleaner 2). Others who aren't regular daily tokers say she puts them OUT like a light, whereas I find her to be a really nice daytime smoke for her up high.

I'll have to ask the person who grew out what I toked how long her took it.

Good stuff, but I could never get the cuts I had to root and they ended up melting. :worried

sdog

sdog

That's some fire rite thur!!

thanks yeah she's bomb!

thanks brotha, my boy locc takes her down around 65-70 days. One rip on my glass b will leave you scratchin the back of your dome, straight headie bro! if you smoke enough of it, it will put you out quickly lol

Looks very tasty, nice work

mal

really tasty piney/limey goodness, gracias!

Nice smoke report.. That bud looks tasty..

thanks she's tasty bud deadly lol

Maybe it's also to do with how much one smokes. I've toked on some pretty good Tahoe OG and it was as the above description, very little body high (couchlock) and plenty good head high. Same thing with the Kush Cleaner/Longbottom Leaf I'm toking on (SFV OG Kush x Jack's Cleaner 2). Others who aren't regular daily tokers say she puts them OUT like a light, whereas I find her to be a really nice daytime smoke for her up high.

Good stuff, but I could never get the cuts I had to root and they ended up melting. :worried

you have a good point there bro! she's headie to us heavy smokers lol, well and depending on the grower

thanks guys!
keep it growing

B

Badmf

I'd have to agree with SM; but add each person has differeing tolerances and reactions many times when asked how it is... I give an answer correct to me but quite another to others. :character0029:

C

caperfarmer902

The real tahoe og kush, amazing, that nug is a materpeice i luv it, wicket smoke report, really looking forward to get a kush line up and running soon, and the tahoe og kush being the main strain in my garden,
I plan to have a 16 plant flood and drain 3x3 table setup that i seen on ebay, no scrog for this method, just a sea of green of all kush strains, dame son, i cant wait to get this on the go!!!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Dank lookin pics bro. Can't wait for my Tahoe to finish up.. I can taste it already. ~ODB~

T

thatgreenstuff

Anychance you know if this is the same cut that can be had at po?

sdog

sdog

Wow that looks like its fire!!!
yup she's fuego!

The real tahoe og kush, amazing, that nug is a materpeice i luv it, wicket smoke report, really looking forward to get a kush line up and running soon, and the tahoe og kush being the main strain in my garden,
I plan to have a 16 plant flood and drain 3x3 table setup that i seen on ebay, no scrog for this method, just a sea of green of all kush strains, dame son, i cant wait to get this on the go!!!
Thanks homie, she is amazing though. good luck with your setup and kush run

Dank lookin pics bro. Can't wait for my Tahoe to finish up.. I can taste it already. ~ODB~
thanks bro she's tasty especially grown organically.. good luck

Anychance you know if this is the same cut that can be had at po?
Im not sure. I got this clone only from my good buddy locc down in tahoe a couple years back. The only tahoe i would think about getting in seed form would be cali connection but who knows how those batches are coming out now a days

Keep it growing!

J

jayrock2580

I have the clone only also and she is a beauty. Got 37 days left till I pull her. Definately some fire. Funny you mentioned caliconnect tahoe. I have a tahoe mom from his beans also. It was a.non auto out of the first pace issued. The ladies and light smokers like her. It is good and major frosty yields more than tahoe clone only but imo doesn't have that punch

frenetic

frenetic

how does the tahoe grow? would it be a good SOG strain or better to top her young and veg her out then flower?

I

ibTheMan

Looks dank, IMO good weed will make you cough your brains out, so like it smooth no expando, f that it aint great you dont cough, str8 up.

Top Bottom