The resilience of cannabis is amazing

• Thread starter Ethansgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ethansgarden

Ethansgarden

I started the germination process with Wedding Cake seeds in a cup of water, then wet paper towel. From there they went into starter cubes. One SERIOUSLY wanted to grow and breached the surface within 12-24 hours, long before the other 5.

It arose with the seeds shell still attached so I kept an eye on it. It got about 3/4” tall and stopped, so I decided to grab some tweezers and help it out. The stem was dark red at this point. There was still a skin from the seed I had to peel off before then having to force the cotelydons open after they wouldn’t open on their own.

From there I just let it do it’s thing. New growth has sprouted and I’m kinda interested to see how this girl looks after a cppl weeks. It’ll be a slow process with the tiny new leaves it has, but hoping for a strong plant in the future!

✌🏻

The resilience of cannabis is amazing
The resilience of cannabis is amazing 2
The resilience of cannabis is amazing 3
The resilience of cannabis is amazing 4
The resilience of cannabis is amazing 5
The resilience of cannabis is amazing 6
Brendanpre

Brendanpre

I haven't tried it yet, but I've been told by quite a few people here that a spray bottle set to a solid jet just pops off that helmet when it sticks like that. You just have to try and get it at an upward angle from underneath, couple squirts and the seed shell just blows of with minimal damage to the plant.

Ethansgarden

Ethansgarden

I haven't tried it yet, but I've been told by quite a few people here that a spray bottle set to a solid jet just pops off that helmet when it sticks like that. You just have to try and get it at an upward angle from underneath, couple squirts and the seed shell just blows of with minimal damage to the plant.
Interesting, I’ll have to keep that in mind. It was on there pretty good, it took some work getting off. I had one last time that I was simply able to knock off. This one was a different story.

Top Bottom