The Rhizosphere: A Synchrotronbased View Of Nutrient Flow In The Root Zone

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Great write up, heres a teaser, trying to save space on server, follow link for full study.

1. INDRODUCTION
Surface polysaccharides and exudates of
plants are often the first point of contact
between foreign organisms and plants, in
addition to acting as mechanical scaffolding
to support land plants, or simple stored
energy sources. The ecological role of these
polysaccharides can be both positive and negative,
and in this review, we consider both
aspects, especially as revealed through the
use of synchrotron-based IR spectroscopy.
We briefly review the microbiological characteristics
of rhizosphere-associated microorganisms,
interactions with plant growth, and
some of the recent chemical communication
pathways (Quorum Sensing/quenching) identified
in the soil. From the plant perspective,
recent work in model genetic systems points
to two mechanisms whereby low-molecularweight
natural compounds may be excreted
into the root environment in response to pathogen
attack or abiotic stress

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Your on a role here and I don't want to interrupt but, one of these articles mentioned something worth probing ;^}
So have you evrr.grown Ultimate Indica

it grows with two fat veins one on each side of trunk, I wish I had a pic but basically people have learned to inject low concentrates of nutrients in those veins with phenomenal results....I don't know how to do this, to me it's on the level of grafting which I need to learn also.....great reads man I can't get enough I feel like the robot on Short Circuit sometimes

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Your on a role here and I don't want to interrupt but, one of these articles mentioned something worth probing ;^}
So have you evrr.grown Ultimate Indica

it grows with two fat veins one on each side of trunk, I wish I had a pic but basically people have learned to inject low concentrates of nutrients in those veins with phenomenal results....I don't know how to do this, to me it's on the level of grafting which I need to learn also.....great reads man I can't get enough I feel like the robot on Short Circuit sometimes
@caveman4.20 No, I haven't ever grown out the strain you refer to. Do you have any links for more information concerning this technique. Not like I am ready to try it, but as you know, I am a data sponge and would love to get a better idea how that process works. :D Peace, hope your having a blessed day bro.

S

Seed Buyer

I grew Legends Ultimate Indica for about 10 years and never noticed any veins on the side of the trunks. It was a commercial dream, but I never thought it deserved the title "ultimate indica"

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Must be
I grew Legends Ultimate Indica for about 10 years and never noticed any veins on the side of the trunks. It was a commercial dream, but I never thought it deserved the title "ultimate indica"
10 years wow the ones I helped grow must have been pheno expression from unique outdoor environment, who knows what the terminology is but they look like thick vertical ripples parallel to stock, I'm sure you've seen what I'm talking about?? Maybe not on your LUI's but on some plants yes well I've heard of people injecting nutes in those ripples but I'm not saying it's a game changer just something of interest worth checking out....
The Ultimate Indicas I'm talking about were dynamite from Canada

Top Bottom