• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Good day Famers!!!

So I was on my way back up the rabbit hole and and suddenly I found myself trapped in some mucilage and fungal hyphae, I got a chance to see whats up with the study of some special imaging technologies researchers are using to study the chemical interactions in and around the rhizospehere.

I attempted to transport the world I am speaking of up here for you all to see, but alas I wasn't able to get the job done. I did however bring with me a link and a roadmap so you can too see what I saw.

At this point, all I can suggest is you yourself go down the rabbit hole and you will be amazed at whats going on down there. Be sure to bring plenty of peptides, pectins and polysaccarides. That is admission to the show.

Ha ha....... all BS aside the paper is a tad long so here is the link. Beware of the nematodes and if they ask you if you want to experience "Quorum Sensing" relax and give it a try. Its a lot like a Vulcan mind meld. Doesn't hurt a bit.!!! Unless of course your the wrong type of bacteria........ :eek: Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom