The river flows..

• Thread starter Oceanside
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

so whats your take on the beanboyz? ? arent most of their strains a cross of cali connection seed stock?

Oceanside

Oceanside

so whats your take on the beanboyz? ? arent most of their strains a cross of cali connection seed stock?
I'm not sure Cheese. You would know better since you rock the left coast! I'm pretty far from all that! I know the germ rate was great and the plants are happy in veg.. A couple of them really smell like orange.. They're regular beans so thats good. I had more luck with cali freebies than i did with paid orders. We shall see though ... As we all know the truth comes out on the flip. They are 4 + weeks before i flip. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm keeping one of these stinky orange ones.. Male or female no matter, It's a particular pheno i have been chasing.

The Mulls

The Mulls

this oNes take ... . tha RastaGeneral BaTTs n crew take tha dank ... growz tha dank ... doin tha leg work 4 you .. finds tha gems ... tha dank of tha dank ... put these sexy of tha sexy ladies n gentlemen together 2 makes sweet love ... adding in a bit of baTTy cream ... producin offspring for all to behold ... to grow n use as we will in our gardens of green ... .

Oceanside

Oceanside

Update pics.. I know... Sideways!!! Last ones! New computer is on the way.
Photo 92
Photo 93
Photo 100
Photo 101
Photo 98

Top Bottom