The Rose Garden

• Thread starter Mrs Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs Nspecta

Hello, :shy: I'm Mrs. Nspecta and this is my Rose Garden. This is my picture thread of the flowers hubby and I are currently growing. :woot:

1). Mendo Purple
Mendo purple

2). Obama Kush
Obama kush

3). Girl Scout Cookies
Girl scout cookies

4). Game Changer
Game changer

M

Mrs Nspecta

The flowers and photos are so 'effin gorgeous! You and the hubby do amazing work.

Looks like you took the photos outdoors?

Moar Pics :)

Thank you!!! It's hard work but all well worth it. :) Yes we took the flowers outside to get the natural sunlight, even tho it was a cloudy day... but I love how they look when the sun hits them just right. :snaphappy:

Purple Dog
DSCN0253

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Why can't I find chicks that grow cannabis? Why does Nspecta get to have all of the fun? You guys seem to like purple a little ;) Nice pictures. Thank you for sharing. The Irene is a beeee U T, but that Obama basking in all her glory... My my, what a lovely jardin. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

M

Mrs Nspecta

Why can't I find chicks that grow cannabis? Why does Nspecta get to have all of the fun? You guys seem to like purple a little ;) Nice pictures. Thank you for sharing. The Irene is a beeee U T, but that Obama basking in all her glory... My my, what a lovely jardin. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

LMAO!!! Thank You... The Purples are first to be done, the greens will be taken next week. :) But I do love the many colors of purple strains!

:eek: Oh em gee! That is awesome!
they all could be photo of the month...but that's the one I would pick! thats so Beautiful! :woot:
I always loved Gidget :)

Thank you...Ya she is one of my favs too! ;)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
nice pics, that purple dog looks awfully familiar :)
Is that gamechanger a mendo purple crossed with blue dream or something?? LOOks nice. Recognize those ladies except for the gamechanger, irene and your myster urk cross ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom