The Rumble in the jungle,Part 2.

• Thread starter mack 10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

So unfortunatly this grow was scrapped due to security but i have 4 beans left, which have just been chucked into the lucky shot glass for a quick soak, Mack.

mack 10

mack 10

ola farm! well as some of you know Hortilab has been locked in his cave working on some new strains, mainley the Sour Star (Starbud x ECSD v3) and Sour Pink Grapefruit(spg x ecsd v3)I have managed to get some test beans!!!(thanks dimodz and Hortilab!) So joining my Super Sour Skunk will be Sour Star and Sour Pink Grapefruit for the ultimate Horti Fest! ....so much sour...i can't wait! so everyone sit back,get comfy,roll a fatty an then we begin.All beans have been put into a glass of water to soak for a few hours. Mack.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry to hear about u not finishing up the rumble. My girls r killin shit. Best of luck with the last 4 beans. Congrats on getting those testers as well, Mack! I been waiting for them Sour Pink Grapefruit to drop. See u in the threads, bro.

mack 10

mack 10

thanks Rival, yes i'm prettysure i'll find some goodies from the Super Sour Skunk, and other sours! i'll be back next week with the germination results. Mack.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hey mack, congrats on your recent IC Cup win (that blues sure sound delicious) & very happy to hear that those new HortiLab seeds already made it into your garden! Ready for the ultimate HortiFest ;)

mack 10

mack 10

Thanks Horti! All the beans are now planted in soil,just waiting for them to break the surface! Mack.

mack 10

mack 10

I'm back !,lol Super sour skunks are up:) and here's the sour star popping her head out! mack.
100 6332

100 6333
mack 10

mack 10

Super sour skunk's doing their thing. Soon as i pick up some more soil they will get repotted from 1L to 3L then 7 an a 1/2 litre pots. no food yet. will prob start a very light feed in the next few days to a week. Peace out, Mack.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Mack you a lucky dog! Sour Star sounds great. My StarBuds didnt make it outta the gate so I gotta wait till the next drop.:( But I'm subbed for this so good luck with the grow!:D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good so far, Mack. Top them and flip early. They stretch to the moon! Lol. Great smoke and lots of variation in phenos.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Yo Mack! How are you doing buddy? Any update on those SourStar´s?

mack 10

mack 10

yes bro, finishing up now.they are at a friends place. he is oldskool and does not "do" online stuff.
i will get some pics at harvest, if not i'll have to get some dry bud shots. talk about frosty,lol
peace out.
mack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom