The Search Continues...

• Thread starter L.Burna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L.Burna

L.Burna

Been popping seeds left and right trying to find some gold. I've ran through many packs of seeds, nothing good with the exception of Scotts Og- Rare Dankness, Tres Stardawg- Top Dawg Seeds and Skywalker Og - Rp

I'm not always on here to post every little picture but I can try and post my final thoughts on these next few:

Docs Og - Rare Dankness
Louis xiii - Cali Connection
Purple Diesel - Cali Connection
Sinmint Cookies - Sin City Seeds
Strawberry Alien Fire - Og Raskal
Goji Og - Bodhi Seeds
Tres Stardawg x Scotts Og - My own pairing
Freddy Krueger Og -

Here's a picture of some
The search continues

L.Burna

L.Burna

Had many problems with Raskals Strawberry Alien Fire. Aside from them looking ugly as shit, a couple of them hermied. So won't bother with that breeders gear. Unless I can get the WiFi everyone likes. Here's a shot of the the ugliness. Smells awful too
20141117 165416

L.Burna

L.Burna

Tres Stardawg x Scotts OG

Currently have about 6 seedlings going but this shot is from my first seed run with her. Out of 5 seeds 1 was female. She's my sexy bitch!
20141117 165225

C

conduit

So what happened with the freddy Krueger? And can I ask where you acquired that strain from?

B

Burned Haze

What's going on ? Love your strain picks and since yours and others diss on rascals gear I'm not buying it .

L.Burna

L.Burna

So what happened with the freddy Krueger? And can I ask where you acquired that strain from?
I found that strain myself on a trip to Venice beach. Gave it out to several people one of which made S1 seeds from her. After my mother died on me I had the homie give me some seeds in hopes of finding something similar. Unfortunately they were all horrible!! Nothing like what I had, turns out he may not have given me the right seeds. Have a lot going on right now so I haven't asked for more.

L.Burna

L.Burna

So just an u
What's going on ? Love your strain picks and since yours and others diss on rascals gear I'm not buying it .
So since you were kind enough to ask.
*Og rascals gear was horrible. The two I had both hermied on me after week 5 and the shits were littered with seeds.
*Cali Connection seeds which were feminized Louis 13 all hermied as well. Had pollen sacs and female flowers after week one, so I tossed them all. Swerve asked for my address and offered to replace the pack but nothing ever arrived. Been ignored since
*Sin Mint Cookies- the few that were female also hermied after week 1. Sin city seeds said it's been happening with that strain and offered me a replacement pack of Nightmare Cookies. Which did arrive.
*My own cross of Tres Stardawg x Scott's Og was amazing!!
*Docs OG is in flower right now. Will provide a picture soon. But it's looking good. Very dense and beautiful but I can't get much of a smell off her right now.
*Goji OG was not for me. Too fruity and not very dense. High wasn't what I was looking for as well. Was not too stoney. Could still be very active on it, but I'm looking for something couch lock.
*Purple Diesels never made it. They died shortly after cracking the shell.

Top Bottom