The sh!t is going down in FL.

• Thread starter JollyGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ask420

Motion of Discovery

Hey if any of you cats know anyone involved in this, see if there has been any motion of discovery, then we should see some light on how they put this together.....

hit the link....some pretty good info on MOD.

GL
~420

I

in the air

First of all its not safe to go to hydro stores in fl. some in tampa have cameras pointing at the stores and the cops review the tape and come arrest you. second i bet only one or two of those arrested are white, black or non Spanish sounding names. The way the papers make it seem if you have a Spanish sounding name and have two ac window units you grow weed. lol The cops claim the go after Latino gangs cuban cartels mostly. the had a state wide bust with 120 so like a year ago and 25 or so houses has 0 drugs in them not even a seed.

ITA

K

Kalcu

Shopping online or going to stores, that is playing with probability. You know cops, get information that leads to improbable cause. This is why they like to keep pot illegal, it is so widespread they get a lot of informants. Florida is strict, they are going to have a lot of people going to prison or lot's of information. It is an Easter egg hunt, it comes down to them feeling good when people in the biz get hurt and others to feel victory when they do. It is a pretty stupid game, if you don't have big wide ears!

B

Burned Haze

Man thats a big budget and major narcs going on with 120 houses man. They prolly been watchin that shit forever.

-BH

I

ismokepot

This is why when I order supplies, I order from business across the country and happily pay the larger shipping bills. By the way, stay away from Worms Way- they are very bad news!

L

Lucy Diamond

ismokepot....I have ordered from Worms Way many times and have found them to provide consistantly good service.Can you tell us why you are warning us away?Just curious if you found them to be a security risk or something along those lines?

L

leao

I feel like these type of operations are always an effort for the LEO to justify their existence in some way. To put such a focus on taking down grow houses shows weakness IMHO, as they are certainly ineffective in putting even a dent in the cocaine trade in FL. It's almost as if they're thinking, "Hmm..ya' know those cocaine smugglers have just as many guns as us and they aren't afraid to use them. Why don't we just go after the stoners? They probably won't put up much of a fight. Yeah, that's the ticket..."

I don't know, it just seems absurd to go after something as harmless as MJ when the operations surrounding the trade of hard drugs look to bring so much more destruction...

W

waverunner_21

sounds a bit like a photo op to me, to show that the police can actually fight some sort of crime. damm shame

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I hope everyone is getting ready and staying safe for the state wide raids probably happening at the end of the month or early next month this year.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

For the last two years LEO have been doing a state wide sweep of grow houses around this time of the year. I guess it's because the summer is almost here. I don't think they are just gonna suddenly stop doing sweeps out of nowhere.

D

dailychronic

I agree with JollyGreen if your in Florida watch out. Its almost too quite if you follow the news. When our legislature just banned bong sales with a unanimous vote from both the house and the senate. Time to rethink who you vote for because neither party is about change in Florida even if they talk.

W

WomBat

"It's an alarming discovery considering the dangers associated with grow houses. The hydroponics labs used to grow the plants use massive amounts of energy and electricity. They also use chemicals. Those three elements can be highly explosive and agents say the chemicals often pollute the ground water.

"It has so many ramifications that if somebody were to think about it, it's one of the biggest problems that is affecting south Florida and the country," said Captain Joe Mendez, of South Florida High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area. "

This part made me pee my pants in laughter, of coarse its the grow houses that are " THE BIGGEST PROBLEM" not the huge amount of oil that just spilled that is a big effected on our enviroment WOW our country is going to shit (well at least the people running it)

L

Lost

They use chemicals! EVIL EVIL PEOPLE..

Wait a minute, don't we all have chemicals in our houses wether we grow or not? Also, explosive nutes? I dunno the last time someone had explosive grade amonium nitrate for growing pot. If ever? Other than that, its not an explosive.. The grades used to make our nutes will never explode. Another words.. Hes full of shit and is just making shit up.

C

CAPO

Don't forget WHY he is lying.

Lazy fuckn cops don't want the hassle of wrestling tweakers and crackheads....they want that country-club type work...you know...invade the homes of docile peace-loving potheads.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Well everyone the raids that I mentioned are finally here in South Florida... 40+ houses busted yesterday! It seems they have bumped up a week time every year for the last three years. Hope everyone is Safe...

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

I love to get raped by the USA any time. Already convicted of felony pot sales once. Its been years and now I have a license and grow pot, suck me DEA.

F

farmerjohn

Nothing about Florida politics would surprise me @ this point. This is the state that gave us the un-wanted Bush child & that's saying a lot considering the one that somehow (count those Palm Beach county votes please) managed to get elected President twice will go down in history as having presided over the worst & perhaps most criminal administration in AmeriKKKan history!!

Sweeps are a fact of life we that operate just outside the law, must contend with. Florida or my state, not much difference. They popped 6 houses in my city last week & glorified their success by jacking up the take to hilarious levels. Truth be known it was a pathetic haul that mostly ends up in the bongs of those fat ass Deputy Sheriff types. Enjoy the ganja ya lying scum. & take that "they pollute the environment" bullchips & shove it up your rectum!

Top Bottom