• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I just got this cut in my garden...couldnt find a thread here so i decided to make one :)

Anyway it goes like this: Bagseed was found from the Shoreline Amp in 89-90, seeds were grown out, a mother selected and this was the strongest thing this group had seen so it was kept {strange ropey growth characteristics, hardcore dank garlic skunk odor and more than just an Indica but an all out head and body high similar to O.G. or Hash plant}. These intelligent and educated growers before phasing out of growing, crossed this Mother with a Male NL#2 (Oasis)and these seeds were given to me.

In 97 I grew out about 75 of these seeds and came up 2 great females and one incredible male covered with trichomes. The Male was crossed with my prized N.L. #5 and a clone was selected from about 35 females that were grown out. This is the only representation of the original genetics that is left as far as I know... my original sets of seeds were lost and or confiscated. I am glad it flourishes as it does B/C I was never a strain hoarder.

The shoreline cut
The shoreline cut 2
The shoreline cut 3
The shoreline cut 4
919shoreline floranova vs pureblendpro
The shoreline cut 6
919shoreline floranova ebb flo
919shoreline foxfarm ebb flo
919shoreline pbp ebb flo
darksideX

darksideX

lookin' dank logic..thanx for sharin':clapping
'hardcore dank garlic skunk..' soundz kool:rock

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
logic
sounds like a banga thats somthin id lov to hav in my jar HP O.G. skunk garlic my style

id like too see wat you do wit her

1luvbigherb

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I always thought Shoreline was a Texas clone only strain that we all kind of make fun of down there, only because so many people claim to have it and so many variations, which there shouldn't be any.

Tex

J

John Ditchweed

yeah the cut has always been called texas shoreline around here.... it was breed in the galveston area.... the bagseed came from "dead show" then breed to the northen lights here in texas..... very spicey dead skunk smell.... not full on dead skunk but close... I made my amtrack using shoreline ( trainwreck x shoreline ).... shit sells for riduclaus prices in texas sometimes well over 500 an oz...... been growing her for years and don't ever plan on stopping

you will love her logic.... she stinks so good... not a bad high either

JoeShmoe

JoeShmoe

Premium Member
Supporter
pureblend is better!>>>and im heading to shorline tonight to enjoy the DEAD:)and some goodies;)

the "shorline">>>caught my eye<<<fine lookin female:)

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I always thought Shoreline was a Texas clone only strain that we all kind of make fun of down there, only because so many people claim to have it and so many variations, which there shouldn't be any.

Tex

Yeah, alot of people claim to have it especially the dealers down here.But they claim to have whatevers hot at the time...(OG Diesel purple kush anyone lol)..

Logic does have the real cut though.....

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

my boy sent me some nugs he called purple shorez some kinda shorline s1 or a x...but it held that funky gralicy taste imo...but had the most purty purple calax's....anyway was good herb...looks like that pic logic posted is some dank...peace az

J

John Ditchweed

what I think is funny is eltie genetics renamed the shoreline cut the elite shoreline cut..... when the cut came from me via another person.... oh well call it what you want it will always just be good ole texas shoreline to me...

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
what I think is funny is eltie genetics renamed the shoreline cut the elite shoreline cut..... when the cut came from me via another person.... oh well call it what you want it will always just be good ole texas shoreline to me...

Im suprised he didnt rename it the super double dipped shoreline with 10.0 potency lol.....why i gave that fool a chance i'll never know...:character0110:

Kosmo

Kosmo

pureblend is better!>>>and im heading to shorline tonight to enjoy the DEAD:)and some goodies;)

the "shorline">>>caught my eye<<<fine lookin female:)

ah nice, i was also at that show, for my bday:damnhippie:

Nice shots Logic, should be a keeper:smiley_joint:

T

tophmaster

hell yeah i went to shoreline the other night to see the dead with highlander it was so legit smoked straight ogs all night 2 differenr sfvs skywalker some tahoe so much kush highlander took a nap on the grass haha great strains come from cool places thats a tight story. the show was awesome

J

John Ditchweed

Im suprised he didnt rename it the super double dipped shoreline with 10.0 potency lol.....why i gave that fool a chance i'll never know...:character0110:

I agree twisted PURPLE og..... never seen one turn purple and most of there great thorws nanners.... I guess thats what you get when you lie to make a name for yourself

S

ShorelineTex

Sooooo awesome. Keep this strain going - I'm an old codger that's seen a lot of strains come and go, but I'll take the Shoreline over anything every time I see it. Texas dank gone world-class, baby!

S

ShorelineTex

I put up a [/URL]description of my, um, friend-of-a-friends experience with this amazing strain. I'm so happy to see that this strain is finally getting the recognition it deserves! I hope you don't mind a slight rant, but this strain is very special to me. I had been on meds to control my anxiety and insomnia for about a year during grad school when I came across this strain. MJ in general always had a calming effect on me, but I had given it up for a while to see if the meds would be a viable long term solution. The sexual side effects from the anxiety meds and the sleep-driving (yes, sleep-DRIVING) from the insomnia meds made it clear that this wasn't the solution. [/BR]
All this happened around the same time that a buddy got a sack of the Shoreline. I hadn't been in contact with much high-quality bud at all, so it was an amazing sight (and smell) to me, so I fell off the wagon :) [/BR] I had never felt such a great high before, and it wasn't straight-out debilitating or coma-inducing like the small amounts of decent indica I would occasionally get. [/BR] I bought a sack, quit my meds, and have had the good fortune to have had a consistent hookup for the stuff ever since. I've been around the block a few times since then and been fortunate enough to try a lot more of "the good stuff" (even good enough to substitute for medical purposes in a pinch), but I still haven't found anything to kill my craving for that good ol' fashioned Texas Shoreline.[/BR] A year or so ago, a friend-of-a-friend was lucky enough to find some seeds in a batch we got...I love my life. [/BR] THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PERPETUATING THIS STRAIN!

S

ShorelineTex

Friend's pics of some Shoreline...2 weeks, 5 days in, SOG, nothing but miraclegro soil, cow poop, blood/bone meal, epsom salt, dolomite, a bit of perlite/verm (all in double-top-secret proportions), and topped with sand to keep the damned fungus gnats out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom